MLS - July 23 - Miami (Home)

It’s a f’ng regulation sized field with two goals and a ball.

Literally the same size as Craven Cottage minus one yard in width, but go off.

We’ve said it, but my god I hope we use the same dimensions when (if) we get a stadium.

It’s literally just a built in excuse for these loser coaches. It’s incredible how much we live in their heads when they come here. We’ve already defeated most of these clubs before they even stepped on the field because “baseball field”.

As VernonJohn VernonJohn just said how about a better game plan? Neville has a losing track record where ever he has gone as a manager. If it weren’t for Beckham being his buddy he wouldn’t even have this job. Go worry about Higuian being an over weight chain smoker you loser.

the morales/z with a half Park smile?

FYYzK8iXEAUX6uw

Okay, I should just be happy with the win, but… I’m weak. I had to look at the disallowed Taty goal on ESPN when I got home from the match and It drives me absolutely bonkers mad bananas. Does Elfath have a better angle cause what I saw there is no way, no how you can say it was clear and obvious that the flag should have gone up (i didn’t see it go up) so WTF is going on with VAR? Feel free to walk me through this… talk me down…

Reactions: KevinJRogers
I KNEW HE DID THIS.

I was watching on espn+ and my feed froze during heber's goal, but I was pretty certain, no, damn sure he did this either off camera or during where my feed froze. I'm so happy to have been able to confirm this now <3

I love my air bear, and he's clearly still going to be a huge part for us this season. He's back!

Okay, I should just be happy with the win, but… I’m weak. I had to look at the disallowed Taty goal on ESPN when I got home from the match and It drives me absolutely bonkers mad bananas. Does Elfath have a better angle cause what I saw there is no way, no how you can say it was clear and obvious that the flag should have gone up (i didn’t see it go up) so WTF is going on with VAR? Feel free to walk me through this… talk me down…
Dude. The flag was up. VAR didn’t overturn anything.

Chapman and Elfath. Both fucked us against Red Bull and fucked us again here tonight. Why don’t they like us to have nice things?
883B2B2A-D3D6-42FA-B5BC-8D13B1E74393.png

I posted this in the chat when I walked into the stadium but did anyone else see the Miami players who came out early to revel in the glory of our iconic stadium? Higuain was throwing imaginary pitches off of the mound, Yedlin was taking scanning videos of the stadium, others were snapping photos. It was bizarre. Maybe Miami social media was setting up some trolling, but it didn’t look like that. Too bad Coach Neville didn’t see it.

The assistant definitely had a bad angle, which is why they missed the call to begin with. But it's the other way around -- there has to be clear and obvious error to overturn the call, not clear and obvious evidence the call should have been made. So, basically it was just too close to overturn.

I don't think MLS superimposes lines the way they do in the Prem, either. Maybe it would have stood up if they did.

Sucks, though. The goal was good.

Chapman and Elfath. Both fucked us against Red Bull and fucked us again here tonight. Why don’t they like us to have nice things?
View attachment 12182

From this it is clear Taty is offside. The clear and obvious standard needs it to be clear and obvious that the offside call was in error. VAR, for once, correctly applied that standard and let the call on the pitch stand.

I wanted a Tatygol as much as anyone. That was the correct call. Unfortunately.

From this it is clear Taty is offside. The clear and obvious standard needs it to be clear and obvious that the offside call was in error. VAR, for once, correctly applied that standard and let the call on the pitch stand.

I wanted a Tatygol as much as anyone. That was the correct call. Unfortunately.
He looks level with the ball to me.
If attackers are ahead of the final defender (minus the goalkeeper), as Malte and Taty are here, and a pass is made, the player receiving the pass must be level with or behind the ball when the pass is played to be in an onside position.
You're arguing that Taty is ahead of the ball?

The Boss is happy tonight.

Reactions: Davo15