Nycfc V Revs Motm And Post Game

A dog should play much better than Grabashit !!!!!
Since English isn't your first language, I'll forgive you for misspelling Grabadick.

(Edited to say I in no way mean this as any sort of gay joke. More like "grab your dicks, we're about to get countered")

Last edited:
Remember this - the whole project here was Soriano's baby. He tried doing this win Barcelona a decade ago and came close. Man City hire him and gives him the green light. This is his idea - not the Sheikh's.

If MCFC don't perform, Soriano, Txiki and Glick are all out of jobs. And the. We're out of luck.

This club has taken up so much of my life since it started (and more so once it began playing). I don't know what would happen if it folded. Can anyone recommend a good opium den in Manhattan?

I can just imagine the shit the Red Bulls fans would post and more so if we all just jumped ship to the next NYC based MLS franchise: FC New York, New York United, Bayern New York, Real New York, New York Saint-German. We'd all probably just turn into those soccer fans that care every four years for the national teams.

I came to say our midfield is a real embarrassment and not even MLS worthy...for anyone to say otherwise, they haven't watched real soccer/football ever. But I see that my eyes haven't deceived me and many feel the same.

Oh and wtf with JK?! It's sad when even his bad decisions become predictable.

The team does realize that we actually need points...right?

So many good points that have been made already. I was in Foxborough. Complete shit show on the pitch and in the stands. Today was not very much fun.

Reactions: Kjbert
On a positive note for MLS, nearly 29,000 turned up which shows how much nycfc bring to the league.

Kraft also needs a downtown stadium ASAP for the Revs. Hopefully the rumours of him seeking one out are true. .

Remember this - the whole project here was Soriano's baby. He tried doing this win Barcelona a decade ago and came close. Man City hire him and gives him the green light. This is his idea - not the Sheikh's.

If MCFC don't perform, Soriano, Txiki and Glick are all out of jobs. And the. We're out of luck.
Not really, I think you underestimate the NYCFC business success so far, in the sense that we ave such a high rate of season tickets for an expansion team. I highly doubt that went unnoticed by the higher ups of CFG.

Reactions: Davo15 and Gene
Angelino should have played a full 90 since Wingert sucks cock balls, Villa was closed down pretty much the entire game so the others should have taken the chances, McNamara should have had a penalty in the closing stages of the game... Oh and fuck Grabavoy, worthless shit. We need Pirlo and Lampard very badly. It's pretty sad and pathetic how without Mix NYCFC have been completely clueless in midfield.

So many good points that have been made already. I was in Foxborough. Complete shit show on the pitch and in the stands. Today was not very much fun.
I'll probably regret asking this, but what happened in the stands?

I am glad we have these threads. It helps me not lose it on Twitter, which is always important because my wife actually looks at what I post there. Here, I post what I want. Just don't tell her.

I'll probably regret asking this, but what happened in the stands?

I am glad we have these threads. It helps me not lose it on Twitter, which is always important because my wife actually looks at what I post there. Here, I post what I want. Just don't tell her.
He posts what he wants!
He posts what he wants!
Just don't tell his wife
He posts what he wants!

Word on Twitter that I've seen was our fans failed to honor a minute of silence for the Chattanooga killings, and used anti-gay and anti-semitic slurs. The anti-gay was specified to be Puto but nothing I found mentioned anything specific about the anti-semitic.

Remember that website for the NY Jets that called for the manager / coach or whoever it was to be fired ? I think it worked too LMAO. They also put a billboard up with a crowd funding site. Id prob crash my car if I seen a billboard with Grabavoy / Wingert on it in their RSL kits lmfao

I expected better from this lineup. Mostly with the return of Hernandez to the back four, constituting maybe the most solid we've had all season. Midfield I was less sure of.

But I also expected Angelino to get subbed when he tired out (not because I thought he should, but just given Kreis's substitution patterns with Poku and Shelton when they tired out, I figured that was the reality). Or possibly Iraola, since he also wasn't expected to play 90' against Toronto. To be honest, I didn't want to see any of the available subs except Poku and maybe Nemec. I was hoping we would go up early and then defend a lead.

We were shit in the final third. 9 shots, 3 on target.

Oh and after returning, Hernandez had to go two games without a yellow because he had four coming in. So he will be suspended on accumulation for Orlando next weekend. Hello Chris Wingert!

I expected better from this lineup. Mostly with the return of Hernandez to the back four, constituting maybe the most solid we've had all season. Midfield I was less sure of.

But I also expected Angelino to get subbed when he tired out (not because I thought he should, but just given Kreis's substitution patterns with Poku and Shelton when they tired out, I figured that was the reality). Or possibly Iraola, since he also wasn't expected to play 90' against Toronto. To be honest, I didn't want to see any of the available subs except Poku and maybe Nemec. I was hoping we would go up early and then defend a lead.

Oh and after returning, Hernandez had to go two games without a yellow because he had four coming in. So he will be suspended on accumulation for Orlando next weekend. Hello Chris Wingert!
Hopefully mena is good enough to step in. Can't be too hard on the defense either. They only gave up one goal. Midfield sucked last night. And that was obvious from the time the lineup came out.

Agreed on defense. As far as the midfield, it's not one I was excited to see, but it's the same as last week and we managed four goals (ok, basically 2 from open play; which reminds me that Villa sailed a free kick into the stands behind goal last night).

I hope you are right and that Mena gets his transfer paperwork and P1 in time to play

You'll probably see Iraola, Facey, Mena, and Angelino <---- Watch our problems be solved in the back, yes I have that much faith in Mena.

This is seriously what we need!

At this point, I would rather try Iraola as a CB and play Brovsky as the RB than see Wingert play as a CB next week.

Reactions: Paul
Not really, I think you underestimate the NYCFC business success so far, in the sense that we ave such a high rate of season tickets for an expansion team. I highly doubt that went unnoticed by the higher ups of CFG.

I'm on the fence on Kreis. I think arguments can be made on both side. People are starting to get very stratified and calling the other side names and delusional etc. I don't think that's helpful. However without wanting to be personally insulting to the people who have posted such things...... thinking CFG is going to pull out in a year or two if we're not dominating the league is IMO batshit Alex Jones conspiracy level paranoia. It's not just us they've got the Aussie team, Japan etc. This is part of a big project for them and New York is the perfect place to be in the USA. I'm sure they want all their teams to win stuff but there's no way they put this much money into it thinking win straight away or we pull the plug. Not to mention we're filling the stadium (3rd highest attendance) and well more than our nearest rivals RB, Philly, New England. etc. The team stores tend to be mobbed on game days as well still so I'm sure their doing quite well on merch. We've been a success off if not on the field. They might fire not only Kreis but Reyna and people above him if the on the field doesn't improve but I'd be Donald Trump actually becomes president shocked if CFG pulls out this is a long term global project fot them.