Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc

The league has shown a willingness to invest in themselves, sometimes to the detriment of the cheaper owners.

Columbus, Colorado and Philadelphia aren't growing the league. They're the Clippers and Sixers of MLS.
And the Mets using the league to fill their pockets. I will argue with Columbus though they may not spend a ton but they are well run. They're competitive. Colorado's owner has a ton of money just doesn't seem interested in spending it on this team which is terrible. Philly is just awful and they need to sell that team to someone else. It's worth a ton of money on the open market and hopefully can get a good owner in that spot.

And the Mets using the league to fill their pockets. I will argue with Columbus though they may not spend a ton but they are well run. They're competitive. Colorado's owner has a ton of money just doesn't seem interested in spending it on this team which is terrible. Philly is just awful and they need to sell that team to someone else. It's worth a ton of money on the open market and hopefully can get a good owner in that spot.
Philly suffers from not only cheap ownership but arrogant, mismanagement from minority owner Nick sakiewicz. How that guy, classic MLS 1.0 guy, is still involved in this league I have no idea.

11701092_986038858121696_6123669076896108757_n.png