Orlando Postmatch

The Ruckus is unequivocally the worst supporters group on the planet. Not in size or in volume. They're the worst in common sense, humor and reality

They actually vented to MLS to stop expanding because of a quick video of Atlanta United supporters.

Orlando City. A sports franchise founded in 2013.

You know, I have to take back everything I've said about Josh Saunders. If he started this game, we surely would have won.

The Ruckus is unequivocally the worst supporters group on the planet. Not in size or in volume. They're the worst in common sense, humor and reality

They actually vented to MLS to stop expanding because of a quick video of Atlanta United supporters.

Orlando City. A sports franchise founded in 2013.

My ears may have been deceiving me but I'm pretty sure I heard the "NYCFC you an't go no History" chant going during the game. The irony.

My ears may have been deceiving me but I'm pretty sure I heard the "NYCFC you an't go no History" chant going during the game. The irony.
Haha, that's fresh! You almost have to feel sorry for them and just laugh because they can't see the irony in it

Last edited:
Reactions: adam and gbservis

So maybe we will have 3 minutes of Crooks laying into Allen between 45 minutes of talking about their fantasy teams, what the parking is like in Orlando, praising/fawning over Patrick Vieira's intelligence and openness with the media, and interrupting each other during Soccer in the City this week. Focus, guys.

So maybe we will have 3 minutes of Crooks laying into Allen between 45 minutes of talking about their fantasy teams, what the parking is like in Orlando, praising/fawning over Patrick Vieira's intelligence and openness with the media, and interrupting each other during Soccer in the City this week. Focus, guys.

I listen to the podcast, and there always good stuff in there, but you are right, they wander around like a 9-year-old without his ritalin.

Reactions: canchon
After catching the first part of that Behind the Scenes video, it reminded me of one thought concerning Orlando.

Jonathan Spector was a good pickup for them and I thought he played well against us. I also think that he was the one that listened and took to heart, Kreis' "be the dick" pregame speech.

After catching the first part of that Behind the Scenes video, it reminded me of one thought concerning Orlando.

Jonathan Spector was a good pickup for them and I thought he played well against us. I also think that he was the one that listened and took to heart, Kreis' "be the dick" pregame speech.
Totally agree. I've never seen him play with that sort of edge and propensity to talk shit and get in faces. Will Johnson may be the Captain, but it's Spector's defense.

Nice, they got me in my jester hat whilst eating chicken fingers!

In regards to the chair, I believe one of the supporters got pissed by yet another shitty cross (or when he couldn't do anything with it) from Shelton late on in the game. Out of rage, supporter kicked out in front, causing the chair to snap, or at least something in the chair mechanism to snap. Usually, I feel a toe would be broken, but the Orlando City Stadium chairs were quite flimsy. I think another supporter from a few seats over came and thought it would then be a great idea to try and take the chair out, which he succeeded in doing. They were somehow able to sneak the entire chair out of the stadium, and weren't found out until a picture was taken and said individual decided it would be a great idea to raise the chair up in the middle of a large crowd of OCSC fans/supporters. I don't believe this was related to the incident with OCPD further away from the stadium, but I'm not 100% sure. I had to take a piss after the game so I missed all the post game chaos that had occurred.

I was in the away support section, however was not involved in any of the activities previously mentioned. Just thought I'd share my knowledge on the chair breaking/ stealing full-retard mode engaged by some of the NYCFC Supporters.

Nice, they got me in my jester hat whilst eating chicken fingers!

In regards to the chair, I believe one of the supporters got pissed by yet another shitty cross (or when he couldn't do anything with it) from Shelton late on in the game. Out of rage, supporter kicked out in front, causing the chair to snap, or at least something in the chair mechanism to snap. Usually, I feel a toe would be broken, but the Orlando City Stadium chairs were quite flimsy. I think another supporter from a few seats over came and thought it would then be a great idea to try and take the chair out, which he succeeded in doing. They were somehow able to sneak the entire chair out of the stadium, and weren't found out until a picture was taken and said individual decided it would be a great idea to raise the chair up in the middle of a large crowd of OCSC fans/supporters. I don't believe this was related to the incident with OCPD further away from the stadium, but I'm not 100% sure. I had to take a piss after the game so I missed all the post game chaos that had occurred.

I was in the away support section, however was not involved in any of the activities previously mentioned. Just thought I'd share my knowledge on the chair breaking/ stealing full-retard mode engaged by some of the NYCFC Supporters.
So you really were the ringleader?