Pitch side seating and semi-related stuff

Or get the "guess the attendance" exactly right for any game. How quickly we forget. [Insert joking emoji to avoid potential lawsuit against LionNYC LionNYC ]

I'm thinking of doing one of those for the Legends seats, right next to the tunnel. Maybe if they get it within than 10-25 seats.

Reactions: JayH
The resell tickets in these sections are very limited. I haven't seen more than 4 per game and it's short notice that they're posted. The tickets next to mine are usually on resell. The guy puts them up for upwards of $500 per seat. The only other tickets I've seen resold are for $2,400+ each.

Well that means I'm getting cheaper tickets lol I wish I could afford that but I have would have no spends for my holidays then lol

Will have to look for a cheaper ticket, I have no idea where the best place to sit tbh

I'm thinking of doing one of those for the Legends seats, right next to the tunnel. Maybe if they get it within than 10-25 seats.
That would be fun. I'm just behind those, first row of the section directly after the five Legends rows, just off the aisle. Usually sitting there early enough to watch warmups, beer in hand. Can't miss me, the devilishly handsome guy. Walk back next time you are there and say hey.

Reactions: Shane1988
That would be fun. I'm just behind those, first row of the section directly after the five Legends rows, just off the aisle. Usually sitting there early enough to watch warmups, beer in hand. Can't miss me, the devilishly handsome guy. Walk back next time you are there and say hey.

Might look into those seats, are they still on the expensive side? lol

Might look into those seats, are they still on the expensive side? lol
Honestly, for a more intense fan experience, I suggest that you sit in or closer to the supporters sections. My seats are fun because they are close to the tunnel and close to the field, though not necessarily the best game viewing point because of the way the pitch sits on the baseball field, and the fact that they are low. My kid loves them, so I would not even dare think of moving to another section. Check out the view from my seats thread for some cool shots of all of the various sections.

Honestly, for a more intense fan experience, I suggest that you sit in or closer to the supporters sections. My seats are fun because they are close to the tunnel and close to the field, though not necessarily the best game viewing point because of the way the pitch sits on the baseball field, and the fact that they are low. My kid loves them, so I would not even dare think of moving to another section. Check out the view from my seats thread for some cool shots of all of the various sections.

Cheers Jay will check that out, I would do the supporters section but my missus will be me when I go, if it was me and the mates definitely be in the supporters isle

Cheers Jay will check that out, I would do the supporters section but my missus will be me when I go, if it was me and the mates definitely be in the supporters isle
Check out one of the sections next to the supporters section. You get the atmosphere but you also get seats. 234 I believe.

There's a bunch of people here that have those seats so talk to them.

Reactions: Shane1988 and JayH
Will have to look for a cheaper ticket, I have no idea where the best place to sit tbh
I've been happy in 226. It is a bit far from the pitch, but the fundamental problem with the stadium is that the seats close to the field are behind the goals and the seats in the middle of the pitch are far away due to the carve of the baseball field. 226 is pretty much on the center line and is high so you can see everything well. You can generally get tickets around face which is $45 per ticket or so.

I've been happy in 226. It is a bit far from the pitch, but the fundamental problem with the stadium is that the seats close to the field are behind the goals and the seats in the middle of the pitch are far away due to the carve of the baseball field. 226 is pretty much on the center line and is high so you can see everything well. You can generally get tickets around face which is $45 per ticket or so.
Agree with everything in this post.

I was in 237 last year (which was great). You were right on top of the players and could see everything but only for half the match. I'm in 224 this year and can see the each play develop all the way down the field (on both ends!).

Some year in our own non-baseball stadium those'll be great seats but for now they're still pretty good even if they're kind of the opposite of pitch-side.

daiquiris.jpg

Check out one of the sections next to the supporters section. You get the atmosphere but you also get seats. 234 I believe. There's a bunch of people here that have those seats so talk to them.

Shane1988 Shane1988 I'm in 234, it's sorta supporters-lite in that we don't sing organized songs with supporters but whatever we feel like. For instance, we did a bang up job on Love Yourself by Justin Bieber last match. We sing for the frozen daiquiris, we sing for Ballouchy. It's a free for all. It's noisy/active the whole game and we DO NOT SIT, but we'd give your missus a pass . give me a shout when you're coming over and I'll get you sorted for tickets.

that's the view above from 234

View attachment 4665

Shane1988 Shane1988 I'm in 234, it's sorta supporters-lite in that we don't sing organized songs with supporters but whatever we feel like. For instance, we did a bang up job on Love Yourself by Justin Bieber last match. We sing for the frozen daiquiris, we sing for Ballouchy. It's a free for all. It's noisy/active the whole game and we DO NOT SIT, but we'd give your missus a pass . give me a shout when you're coming over and I'll get you sorted for tickets.

that's the view above from 234

Thanks Goodfella, will definitely consider your offer, not gonna be another for another year though

Reactions: Goodfella