Playoffs Or #kreisout? You Decide.

Which of the following would you choose?

• Total voters
My mentality:
Although many people do not agree with Kreis's and think he's a shit coach (I am one of those people, somewhat), too much blame is being put on him. Let's face it, some of the players that are best in the club for their position are shit. That's fucking sad, yo. Kreis has been making good line-ups lately (which do not include Velasquez, Brovsky, Grabashit, etc.) and at this point, if we continue to lose with our best lineup on the pitch (and yesterday we did have that minus Facey and Poku), we can really only blame the players. Lampard is shit and a complete waste of money, wish we could pay him to be waived but it'd be way too much money.

Our coach doesnt want us to win. I will never suport him. I want our team to win and make the playoffs in spite of Kreis and his efforts at sabotage. Then he should be replaced asap. Thats not an option on this poll.

Your a troll because all you do is start shit on the forums , post trivial nonsense, and act like the child that you are.
You are retarded. Sorry.

Reactions: NYCFCFan10
Right back at yah ;)
Kreis isn't trying to sabotage us... it completely makes sense to think he's a shit coach, but to think that he's trying to sabotage the team that's putting food on his table is just ridiculous. Remember, he didn't fucking volunteer for the job. He's a PAID coach. He's not being paid to intentionally ruin and sabotage the team. This isn't Obama, it's Jason Kreis. You know, the guy that won the MLS Cup just a few years back. Not the one that gave us universal health care! Man I hate that guy. :p

I'm surprised to hear you are on obama care ... i mean ... a dp on nycfc, i'd think they'd hook you up with some good healthcare business. No wonder the team is lacking motivation, and lamard is constantly injured. It's all adding up now. ;)

Reactions: Narrowback gal
I'm surprised to hear you are on obama care ... i mean ... a dp on nycfc, i'd think they'd hook you up with some good healthcare business. No wonder the team is lacking motivation, and lamard is constantly injured. It's all adding up now. ;)

It's all adding up... Lampard is living on US welfare and applied for ObamaCare!!111!!1

Reactions: kylelovescrayons
Kreis isn't trying to sabotage us... it completely makes sense to think he's a shit coach, but to think that he's trying to sabotage the team that's putting food on his table is just ridiculous. Remember, he didn't fucking volunteer for the job. He's a PAID coach. He's not being paid to intentionally ruin and sabotage the team. This isn't Obama, it's Jason Kreis. You know, the guy that won the MLS Cup just a few years back. Not the one that gave us universal health care! Man I hate that guy. :p

Im of the belief that hes trying to get fired. He doesnt act like he wants to be here. And his "sabotaging" could easily be unintentional...you know because hes incompetent.

But you should totally go back to calling people retards...it suits you well.

Im of the belief that hes trying to get fired. He doesnt act like he wants to be here. And his "sabotaging" could easily be unintentional...you know because hes incompetent.

But you should totally go back to calling people retards...it suits you well.

It suits me well to call people retards? I saw what you were trying to imply there but it didn't really make sense. Was pretty shit imo. And why would you quote what I quoted YOU on when you said " 'sabotaging' "

9f9100f5b90b93071440ad30509d3a2300690192c6a3e09995d5ccf127739a15.jpg

The conventional wisdom is that foreign coaches have been a bust because the mls salary cap and roster rules are too difficult to work with and that scouting college and lower division players is too 'foreign' for the foreign coaches. Now that Mls is on the way to becoming a respected league you dont have to figure out how to get T Mac at his salary to be successful.

We were an expansion team in march when we only had 3-4 ex rsl players who had ever played together before and we were an expansion team again in july/august when we were fielding teams with 3 or 4 field players from march and the rest of the field players were summer transfers or on the bench. It is hard to be an expansion team in mls

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony L
EURO COACHES WITH NO PREVIOUS MLS EXPERIENCE STRUGGLE IN MLS

MLS COACHES WITH MLS CUPS IN UTAH STRUGGLE IN NYC

No, you're totally right. Pellegrini just doesn't have the legs anymore to be a good defender the way he used to.

... alrighty then. What I meant was that he's getting old and I would think he'd retire from coaching...

Kreis says don't give me DPs midseason they don't work.

What did CFG do in response? Lampard. Pirlo.

Kreis says don't give me an old DP with our 3rd DP.

CFG gives him Pirlo.

Noticing a trend?

He was winning in Salt Lake, where ownership respected his demands, and now he comes to NYCFC, where NYCFC is operating like Red Bull used to operate and now NYCFC is losing like Red Bull used to lose.

....and you idiots want to blame Kreis? :D:D:D:D:D:D

We almost deserve to lose Kreis and nothing will get better and you all will be like "I can't figure out what's wrong?!?!"