Preseason - All Matches

Ugh, thought it was today, and bought the day pass for today!:mad:

Also, the Rowdies in NASL are broadcasting these games in the same tournament for free on Youtube. I'm going to reach out to the club again and do it on Twitter because it's absurd that fans of a MLS team have to pay to watch preseason games when a NASL team will broadcast those same games for free.

http://www.rowdiessoccer.com/news/2...vitational-matches-to-be-broadcast-on-youtube
The rowdies are a different tournament. We play one game at their stadium. The IMG games are played the following week

Reactions: Kjbert and NYCFCfan
I have tickets to the Rowdies game and Day 1 is 17th. The game tomorrow is at IMG academy. Nothing to do with Rowdies tournament in which we play 1 game and aren't really even involved in the tournament.

Buzz kill, but good info. So we still have to pay for tomorrow without word from the club.

I have tickets to the Rowdies game and Day 1 is 17th. The game tomorrow is at IMG academy. Nothing to do with Rowdies tournament in which we play 1 game and aren't really even involved in the tournament.

Oops, yeah, I was mixing and matching

NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan is right.

We play the Impact once and the Rowdies will broadcast that.

The rest are through the IMG website, which does show old games, but no word as to how long it takes for the games to be up.

Reactions: FootyLovin and adam
NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan is right.

We play the Impact once and the Rowdies will broadcast that.

The rest are through the IMG website, which does show old games, but no word as to how long it takes for the games to be up.

So, we could pay $15 and not even get a live stream?

Also paid the $15 for the month pass then immediately cancelled the subscription so I wouldn't be charged next month. Wonder how big the chatbox will be at 1 PM on a Friday?

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan and adam
Where are we meeting to pregame Dan?! ;);)

Also paid the $15 for the month pass then immediately cancelled the subscription so I wouldn't be charged next month. Wonder how big the chatbox will be at 1 PM on a Friday?

Did the same. They send you an email to your account center when you subscribe. Click the link and then remove the payment method so they can't charge you again.

Reactions: FootyLovin