Preseason - All Matches

I thought we were doing separate threads now for the matches. NYCFC vs. OKC Energy FC tomorrow. Make the thread!

I'm not paying $15 to watch preseason matches. That's ridiculous

I'm hearing banter might stream it. I'd also call RD when they open. Mick might be doing the same. Then you just have to buy a beer or two. But you can't watch in your underwear. Or can you...

Reactions: FootyLovin
Just get the damn month. You're going to want to watch them the two Saturdays anyways. Rewatch this game tonight or tomorrow, watch the Saturday games live, and rewatch the game on Wednesday whenever you have time. Worth 75% of one game of your season tickets for 4 matches.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Yea i'll stand by for reports and highlights for free! It's going to be a cheap broadcast of a match against a third division side with an experimental lineup for sure. Ain't payin for dat!

Reactions: Gene
I'd rather pay them their money for these pre-season matches should there not be that god damn bad exchange rate...

Those who have bought the pass - could you download this match and then upload it somewhere?

Anyone watch the warm ups on Facebook? 12 seconds in saw Iraola very causally nutmeg someone lol. Praying he held out on us last season

Reactions: Konrad and Gavin23