Special Event Nov 13th

I work downtown so probably just going to run up there and take a long lunch, villa is going to be in the house right?

Reactions: Kjbert
Hey guys - Season ticket holder and first time poster here. Thanks for providing a great forum so far. Look forward to some good banter.

Got my confirmation tonight.

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

View attachment 724

do we think the kits will come with the pictured dramatic backlighting? Or will that cost extra?

That would be sooooo cool:)

j/k - psyched for the thursday event.
J

Yeah, I'll try to get there as close to 10:30am as I can, but due to a work obligation that morning it may be much closer to 11am than I'd like.

Yeah, I'll try to get there as close to 10:30am as I can, but due to a work obligation that morning it may be much closer to 11am than I'd like.

Same here. I'm going to be there by 11am. I hope that doesn't mean that I'll be stuck in the back.

Are there still folks looking to go to the event?

There might be another chance to gain admittance.

Just saw NYCFC on twitter from earlier today - 2pm I guess?:

New York City FC ‏@NYCFC 7h7 hours ago
Last chance to be in the house for #NYCFC's next chapter. RT + Follow @NYCFC to attend #NYCFCRevealed on Thursday.

0 replies 128 retweets 38 favorites

Retweet128
Favorite38
More
It was mentioned on the Media Press Kit (of which I was not a recipient...) that the event is scheduled from 11:00AM - 12:15PM. There will also be some contests and games for the kids.

Reactions: Golazo
Terminal 5 is a decent size venue, I wonder how many people they aimed to confirm vs how many people will actually show up. They have a 3,000 capacity limit there. Hope it's more than just a press conference, and they do a signing or meet&greet or something for the limited amount of people they invited.

It was mentioned on the Media Press Kit (of which I was not a recipient...) that the event is scheduled from 11:00AM - 12:15PM. There will also be some contests and games for the kids.
I can't imagine there being a lot of kids, on a thursday at 11am and/or as founding member and/or as third rail members.

I can't imagine there being a lot of kids, on a thursday at 11am and/or as founding member and/or as third rail members.
It was a jab at adults that play those freekick games at events.

From what I've heard, only the lower floor (GA?) will be opened for the event.

A couple of us will be heading to Brickyard w/ BrownBag SC after the event. Everyone is welcome to join us. Check out this thread for additional info.

http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?th...ycfcrevealed-at-brickyard-on-9th-avenue.1529/

Pregame? looking to make a day of it and don't what to just post-up in the doorway across the street with a bottle of Jameson's like some kind of degenerate(but willing to do that if left no social option)
the holland is with-in reason and opens at 8am
Holland Bar
532 9th Ave New York, 10018
(212) 502-4609
Bar
Today 8:00 am – 4:00 am

Reactions: einwindir
Pregame? looking to make a day of it and don't what to just post-up in the doorway across the street with a bottle of Jameson's like some kind of degenerate(but willing to do that if left no social option)
the holland is with-in reason and opens at 8am
Holland Bar
532 9th Ave New York, 10018
(212) 502-4609
Bar
Today 8:00 am – 4:00 am
We've already reached out to Brickyard about the ability to accomodate.

Reactions: northernburbs