1,000 Members For Our Forum !!!

How many are we without trolls and people joining to enter giveaways?
We've banned a good amount of people in the last week and issued plenty of warnings.
Also the giveaways is how this forum was established to begin with. They draw people in that normally wouldn't join a forum.
The one for December will be the last that won't require posting criteria.
On that note can we please for the love of God keep the negativity outside of 1 post.

Thank you Mattnerger : you are the member number 1.000 for our fantastic forum.
Fabio, you're the dogs balls when it comes to numbers. I love you, you beautiful Brazilian man, you.

You'll have to sit with me at a match one day.

We've banned a good amount of people in the last week and issued plenty of warnings.
Also the giveaways is how this forum was established to begin with. They draw people in that normally wouldn't join a forum.
The one for December will be the last that won't require posting criteria.
On that note can we please for the love of God keep the negativity outside of 1 post.
I didn't join for the giveaways. I joined because I like to document my brilliance in as many public forums as possible. Also, because some small part of me believes I can win this fight against Gotham's villains of idiocy

Reactions: Paul, MrE and Gene
I failed myself. My fingers typed negative stuff and the only reason I didn't post was that I realized my target was banned.
New day new me.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan