[2014] Loan Watch

I was a Mel City fan, I'd be frustrated with Villa not dropping to defend after losing balls but as a NYCFC fan, I don't want him taking unnecessary risks. I always cringe when it looks like he's going to get tackled.

The City defense is more unreliable than a Nigerian money scheme.
Edit: Case in point. Got scored on right before half time and gets scored on 20 seconds into the 2nd half.

Last edited:
Villa is playing his last game down under before coming back to NYC for the jersey release.

Mel City scored first then Adelaide tied it. Not sure which is worse. Mel City's defense or SKC's.
Sucks. I finally realized last night that A-League games are included in the package I have. At least I got to see Villa play once w/ Mel C.

Reactions: Kjbert
Lampard put in a good shift against Bayern freakin Munich, this man will be top quality in MLS and probably in the discussion for top player in MLS.

If he shows up for training camp.
Most recent news seems that at the very least, Frank and NYCFC will meet up for early pre-season training at MC training grounds. I'm not against that. I just want Frank in South Carolina by February.

Most recent news seems that at the very least, Frank and NYCFC will meet up for early pre-season training at MC training grounds. I'm not against that. I just want Frank in South Carolina by February.
Pretty weird that in a few months time Lampard will be going from starting a champions league match against Bayern Munich to playing the Charleston Battery haha

Pretty weird that in a few months time Lampard will be going from starting a champions league match against Bayern Munich to playing the Charleston Battery haha
What could be weirder? How about beating Bayern Munich then losing to Battery? OUCH!

Lets hope not.

Reactions: Kjbert and FCRU
It's a big deal to have a Champions League player joining MLS. I hope Don Garber plays this up.

Lampard came on in the 65th minute and scored on a nice finish in the 80th, with only ten men on for Man City against South Hampton... At this point I wouldn't mind Lampard playing below board through December so that Man City doesn't try to extend his loan - then of course turn it up for NYCFC.

Lampard came on in the 65th minute and scored on a nice finish in the 80th, with only ten men on for Man City against South Hampton... At this point I wouldn't mind Lampard playing below board through December so that Man City doesn't try to extend his loan - then of course turn it up for NYCFC.
Haha its too late for that, Pellegrini is in love.

I guess we could start discussing if Manchester even cares enough to send a legit placeholder when they keep Lampard till the end of the season to end up 2nd.