RBNY Get:

Felipe (M)
1st spot in Allocation Ranking

Montreal Gets:
Oyongo (D)
Alexander (M)
Allocation Money
International Roster Spot
That's a big change to the status quo for both clubs. My guess is that red bulls will use that allocation on Klesjtan of Anderlecht. But I've also heard they want Tim Ream back.

Reactions: Vito
I mean he is ok, but yea the price they paid was questionable to say the least imo.

I'm a fan of his. They gave up a young defender they weren't going to pay and then upgraded the central midfield by trading a central midfielder. The allocation money is useless if you don't use it. They're certainly not buying down anyone's cap hit.

Reactions: MagnusPax
Sorry to add on...

You have Mix, Shea, Sacha and Agudelo all coming in as non-DPs. The. You have the SuperMax slots ( multiple I'm reading) that will be introduced for the above the 389k to 1 Million guys. Very good for the league.

Puts pressure on a team like SKC though who have Zusi and Besler as below 1 Million DPs to go get over 1 Mil DPs.

They are turning over their entire roster. Well, works for the redskins every year, wait...
Thank you for the opening! Never dreamed I'd get the opportunity to use one of my faves on this site.
offseason-champs-351.png