2015 Super Draft

Kjbert

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 24, 2014
Saturday is November 1st. That means the Expansion Draft is 45 days away and the Super Draft is 75 days away. Not too soon to start thinking about the Super Draft.

Not a ton of information out there in terms of Mock Drafts. Looks like Matt Besler's brother is a big time player. Kid from UConn, kid from UCLA and kid from Washington also up there.

Reactions: SayWhat44
From all that I've read this is a deep draft with no real can't miss guys. Larin from UCconn looks like a good prospect and will probably go #1. He is Canadian and will use up an international spot though.

However I have no real opinion on any of them since everything is just what I read. I haven't seen any of them play.

Here's a link to 2013 highlights of Cristian Roldan out of Washington he looks like a good prospect.

Anyone else disconcerted that the #3 guy on the MLS list is described as looking like a pub-league player? That isn't exactly what I'd like to see, especially from an international.
Not even sure what that means. My guess is that he is a jack of all trades, master of none.

Not even sure what that means. My guess is that he is a jack of all trades, master of none.

I think he's referring to his seemingly ordinary athletic ability. He has good touch and puts up numbers however speed and quickness leave much to be desired.