2016 Adidas Gear & New Away Kit

I like it. Given my pedigree, I do have a soft spot for blue jerseys with orange accents, anyway. Done correctly, it will look great.

I do wonder whether a light blue kit and a dark blue kit provide enough variety to obviate the need for a third kit. What if we play someone wearing a shade of blue in between?

I do wonder whether a light blue kit and a dark blue kit provide enough variety to obviate the need for a third kit. What if we play someone wearing a shade of blue in between?

If we were able to wear sky blue against SKC's sky blue and navy, I doubt we'll ever have that problem

Reactions: Kjbert
The dumbest thing on earth was wearing black against RSLs dark red. I couldn't even enjoy the game because I couldn't see who was who. That game was perfect for the light blues.

Full disclosure, I am color blind, but I think that was a tough color combo for anyone.

The teaser from the catalog doesn't seem to suggest much (unless I am missing something). If you look at our current away jersey patch in certain light, it looks like it could be navy similar to the picture and not black. So this doesn't necessarily suggest that the color of the jersey is changing. Our current jersey may even be a very dark blue instead of black, unless it has been said somewhere officially that it is black.

The dumbest thing on earth was wearing black against RSLs dark red. I couldn't even enjoy the game because I couldn't see who was who. That game was perfect for the light blues.

Full disclosure, I am color blind, but I think that was a tough color combo for anyone.

My dad is colorblind. I feel you bro.

How much black is in the Yankee uniforms again? The Mets? Rangers? Knicks?
I rest my case:

mike-piazza-black-blue-brim-flag1.jpg

Not sure they have a black one this year but they at least did at one point. But also, didn't think my old-joke comment would get this much hatin'! :)

didn't think my old-joke comment would get this much hatin'! :)

We haven't won in 11 games -- every comment receives a vitriolic response at this point. o_O

Reactions: Kjbert