2016 Adidas Gear & New Away Kit

Is it time for me to pull these bad boys back out?

nycfc-jersey-villa.jpg

nycfc-jerseys-4.jpg

If you follow NYCFC on Twitter, there is a picture of Mix wearing what looks to be a Navy Blue alternate kit. The light blue is electric blue and not sky blue.

If you follow NYCFC on Twitter, there is a picture of Mix wearing what looks to be a Navy Blue alternate kit. The light blue is electric blue and not sky blue.

I don't see it. Where? Don't mess with my brain.

Almost looks blue, but I think you can see those shiny slashes like on the black aways.

Looks electric blue vs. sky blue though

can someone post a side by side of both?

Seems like a false alarm
5R6YHrg.png

It has the Inaugural patch on it - so they likely used a filter which made the blue pop a little more and the black appear navy

Someone earlier mentioned an alternate kit, though?

Someone earlier mentioned an alternate kit, though?
I doubt it, but obviously have no proof - it looks exactly like the black jersey just with different colors - you can even slightly see the orange "carrot" in the neckline - the shorts and socks are the same as well - just seems kind of late to announce a third kit

Reactions: JayH
As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I'm beginning to think our away jersey is a very dark navy rather than black. Has there ever been an official statement that the away jersey actually is black?!?

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I'm beginning to think our away jersey is a very dark navy rather than black. Has there ever been an official statement that the away jersey actually is black?!?
I can't seem to find NYCFC "officially" calling it black, but the MLS store and World Soccer Shop both have it listed as black

Reactions: JayH