2016 Adidas Gear & New Away Kit

If it were just a dark blue without the 5 stripes across the chest I would love it.

taking a step back for a sec about the training gear am I wrong though or when the NYP sponsorship was made they said the training gear with their logo on it would be available to purchase at some point?

Reactions: Kjbert
And this one. I want this to be the next away.

index.php

THIS!
So great.

And this one. I want this to be the next away.

index.php

I agree this is great. But you have to change the crest to the one in the adidas book which is all blue with the orange boarder and line across with light blue MLS and stars. That being said there is some orange incorporated into the kit.

taking a step back for a sec about the training gear am I wrong though or when the NYP sponsorship was made they said the training gear with their logo on it would be available to purchase at some point?
yes, i saw that somwhere too

I agree this is great. But you have to change the crest to the one in the adidas book which is all blue with the orange boarder and line across with light blue MLS and stars. That being said there is some orange incorporated into the kit.
This looks dope. I want to ask a real serious question. Do we have the numbers for home shirts sold this season compared to away shirts?