2016 Official Injury Speculations and WAGs

Agree with this. But also not sure I'd trust crook's reporting over PV's coaching.
Theres proof that Kreis suited up injured players, so it could be that Saunders was taught bad habits and he now assumes he's going to play his injury be damned. I think he was just naive when being interviewed by Crooks.

Theres proof that Kreis suited up injured players, so it could be that Saunders was taught bad habits and he now assumes he's going to play his injury be damned. I think he was just naive when being interviewed by Crooks.
A lot of people are taking him saying he's playing as something like an official club statement but it might've just been the same sort of thing every pro athlete says, something like, "I'm still breathing despite being crushed by that rampaging elephant so I'm ready to play." The team's not going to let him play if he's actually hurt though. Either way, we'll find out shortly.

Reactions: adam and FootyLovin
Saunders was in the latest training video so I'd say he has a good chance of playing today, for better or worse.

Reactions: Kjbert and adam