2016 Season Ticket Pricing

Guys… they're selling the seats behind home plate. I think they removed City Beats!

Are the bleachers being opened up to season ticket holders? Has anyone sat there, and are they seats or benches?

how so? It's not that bad when you break it down - for me it's an extra $2 per seat, per game - here's an overview of the increases (courtesy of u/TheNYCFCFan on Reddit edit: courtesy of NYCFCfan NYCFCfan )

Supporters Section 11% increase ($34)

Category 6 10% increase ($34)

Category 5 8% increase ($34)

Category 4 8.6% increase ($34)

Bleachers New for 2016

Category 3 7.8% increase ($51)

Category 2 6.8% increase ($51)

Category 1 5.7% increase ($51)

Delta Suites 4% increase ($51)

Champions Suites 3.4% increase ($68)

Legends Suites 2.8% increase ($85)

Thank you for breaking it down for me as my calculator is currently unavailable.
All jokes aside I love my section 206 too much and of course I will renew my ST.
Let's just hope they put something worth rooting for on the pitch next year.

Terribly sorry about that - thought you were two different people - updated my post to give you the proper credit - thanks for doing the math

My brother recently saw a car that had a license plate that said "NYCFCFAN"
No big deal.

I can confirm that is NOT my car though.

Reactions: LostAnvil
So, if its a 10 month payment plan, that would mean July being the month of final payment (based on first payment in October). How will they handle ticket disbursement?

Reactions: Kjbert
Price increases always stink especially when performance is poor on the field... How much will be paying once the team is good?

Not that prices are so crazy that I cant afford them, but I do think price increases could have waited a year.

Reactions: Kjbert
Did you ever end up getting to test drive those?
No :( I might try and get someone to switch for Wednesday or Saturday.

Does anyone remember what the payment plan was for this season? I feel like I was paying $120/month for two SS tickets, but can't remember.

Reactions: joe
First, the $34 increase on Category 4 is 6.8% not 8.6%. I presume it is a typo and somebody transposed the numbers. I did not check any of the others. I only know Cat 4 because that's my level.

Second, I am quite pleased with the level of increase. Percentages aside, for my seats it is $2 per ticket. I suppose $1 would have been great too but this is about as good as it gets. I realize other with higher increases or percentages might feel differently, but for Cat 4 this seems quite reasonable.

Are the bleachers being opened up to season ticket holders? Has anyone sat there, and are they seats or benches?

I sat there for Orlando. They are benches. They are lower than the 2nd level in other areas of the stadium and a little far back from the field. I thought the view was okay, but but just okay, and the benches are not the most comfortable. We also baked in the sun all day that day. You do get good proximity to the supporter's section, which I like.

Reactions: Rand
I am hoping we will see them open up more sections to the season ticket holders, especially to make up for losing 217. For example, I've sat a couple times in 208 and really like it. I'd love to move over to that side.

So, if its a 10 month payment plan, that would mean July being the month of final payment (based on first payment in October). How will they handle ticket disbursement?

You will get your tickets the same time as everyone else and they will cancel all remaining tickets when you miss a payment.