2017 City Member Package

I gotta say, I am blown away but how lame this member package is. They increased the cost of season tickets by 500 bucks and decreased the quality of the package, and seeing you guys post what other team fans are getting really is just adding insult to injury.

That being said, I get that NYCFC doesn't have a stadium, and trying to pay off the cost of Yankee Stadium can't be easy for a new team.

That said, I agree with previous sentiments. If you can't afford to treat your fans on par with other teams ( even after upping the costs significantly ), don't try. Show some class. A nice note, a couple badges, and some hope that there's a light in the distant future.

Last thing I need in my house is another damned scarf. Hell I've never even seen this scarf ridiculousness outside of Europe. I don't get why we do it. That being said... these crappy bags are going right in the trash. I have no use for em and they clutter up the place. Waste of money. If you are going to charge us more and give us less, don't be wasting coin on cheap stuff no one needs or wants. Save it for a stadium you can afford. =/

This next season will be interesting. Looking forward to seeing some games again soon. Been missing it. Glad we got a South American player or two. Why we keep signing leftovers from Europe when we can be raiding south america for their youngsters I don't know. That being said teaching the Peruvian players to play with their hands in their pockets will be interesting.

Well said Matt Joyce

Also - except for the scarf this is the crap they give out for free at the door before games, oh the bag says 'member' pfffft

Just got my tickets & a box of junk. The card holder and bag are totally fucking useless and I've never even opened any of the scarfs they've sent. I hate scarfs. A measly $10 gift card to the stadium store would have been better than this crap.

I gotta say, I am blown away but how lame this member package is. They increased the cost of season tickets by 500 bucks and decreased the quality of the package, and seeing you guys post what other team fans are getting really is just adding insult to injury.

That being said, I get that NYCFC doesn't have a stadium, and trying to pay off the cost of Yankee Stadium can't be easy for a new team.

That said, I agree with previous sentiments. If you can't afford to treat your fans on par with other teams ( even after upping the costs significantly ), don't try. Show some class. A nice note, a couple badges, and some hope that there's a light in the distant future.

Last thing I need in my house is another damned scarf. Hell I've never even seen this scarf ridiculousness outside of Europe. I don't get why we do it. That being said... these crappy bags are going right in the trash. I have no use for em and they clutter up the place. Waste of money. If you are going to charge us more and give us less, don't be wasting coin on cheap stuff no one needs or wants. Save it for a stadium you can afford. =/

This next season will be interesting. Looking forward to seeing some games again soon. Been missing it. Glad we got a South American player or two. Why we keep signing leftovers from Europe when we can be raiding south america for their youngsters I don't know. That being said teaching the Peruvian players to play with their hands in their pockets will be interesting.
What the hell does not having a stadium have to do with anything? Popping the cherry with a solid shit post I see.

Fucking n00bs these days. It's like they don't even try.

What the hell does not having a stadium have to do with anything? Popping the cherry with a solid shit post I see.

Fucking n00bs these days. It's like they don't even try.

This is Midas. You might recognize him from tv:

giphy.gif

The crap this year is even lower than in past years - at least they gave out stickers/magnets/pins in prior years. That flimsy stick-on metrocard holder and the drawstring bag are so cheap. I'm not expecting a training top like RBNY, but at least something that doesnt look like it was bought from the "left over corporate tchotke table" fair.

How about them not keep giving these piece of shit lanyards either? I still use the retractable ones we got in the inaugural season. This package isn't worth the shipping charge.

I only have one original lanyard. Gave the other to the friend I brought to last match of 2015 to keep as souvenir. If I had known what was coming I'd have let him keep the card and taken the lanyard back!

Reactions: SayWhat44
How about them not keep giving these piece of shit lanyards either? I still use the retractable ones we got in the inaugural season. This package isn't worth the shipping charge.
Next year, lets all demand they open a pick up option. We'll pay CP_Scouse CP_Scouse $400 combined to go pick our shit up. Let's be honest, if he's not doing that, he'll be breaking the law. It's a win-win for us and society.