2017 Relocation Thread

Thanks for the info. Did you sit there for a day game or night game?
Don't think I ever responded to this, it was an evening game (7 pm), so sun/elements weren't really an issue.

Don't think I ever responded to this, it was an evening game (7 pm), so sun/elements weren't really an issue.

Thanks for the follow up. I'm leaning to 233B for the atmosphere if people agree it's a little bit more lively on that side of the stadium.

Reactions: joe
12/7 @ 2:40 pm. I'm about as late to the party as you can get.

Still on fence about 211 or 233B and lower row vs under the overhang.

I'm in 211 so if you have any questions about sun/rain/atmosphere just let me know.

Responding to your own post, that's some advanced forum-fu

giphy.gif
it's the only way I can guarantee someone values my input

Thanks for the follow up. I'm leaning to 233B for the atmosphere if people agree it's a little bit more lively on that side of the stadium.
Same

Times and STH Purchase Dates so far.

First Day - 12/6, 10am
6/1/15 - 12/6, 11:15am
7/3/14 - 12/6, 1pm
7/28/14 - 12/6, 1:40pm
6/29/15 - 12/6, 3:50pm
10/26/16 - 12/7, 2:40pm

Last edited:
Reactions: Jon
Everyone should remember that going earlier in the relo prices might not be an advantage. Everyone who relocates had to give up tickets -- tickets that you might have loved if you hadn't give already.

I was one of the first people to go last year and I'm certain tickets I would have liked more were freed up after I went.

Being early won't be a clear advantage again until the new stadium, so, never.

Everyone should remember that going earlier in the relo prices might not be an advantage. Everyone who relocates had to give up tickets -- tickets that you might have loved if you hadn't give already.

I was one of the first people to go last year and I'm certain tickets I would have liked more were freed up after I went.

Being early won't be a clear advantage again until the new stadium, so, never.
This is true. You do have the advantage of having first shot at the season tickets which were not renewed. But otherwise, the best slot is the one right after the slot where someone moved from the seats that you were targeting. A lot of it is just luck because everyone has different priorities and preferences.

This is true. You do have the advantage of having first shot at the season tickets which were not renewed. But otherwise, the best slot is the one right after the slot where someone moved from the seats that you were targeting. A lot of it is just luck because everyone has different priorities and preferences.
Does anyone who relocated last year know if they made any effort to keep track? If nothing was available in your desired section during your window, were they able to set an alert and follow up if something opened up later?

Reactions: FootyLovin
Does anyone who relocated last year know if they made any effort to keep track? If nothing was available in your desired section during your window, were they able to set an alert and follow up if something opened up later?
I know last year you could go back at any time while the process was still underway, and switch again if need be. Once your window opens it does not close and you retain access to the VV until everyone is done. But I do not know if you could get a notice about openings. That probably depends on which rep calls you for your initial appointment, and it is not necessarily your assigned rep. And even if they agree to help you with that it would depend on their motivation to keep checking. You're probably best relying on yourself, unless they close the access to the VV this year after your appointment ends.

Reactions: FootyLovin and joe
I got 12/6 10:15am

Hopefully something dope opens up. If so, it will open up my two front-row aisle seats in 232B. I'll post in here if I give up my seats.
Hope you get something sweet, maybe I'll be able to get your tickets if they are still there an hour later.

I know last year you could go back at any time while the process was still underway, and switch again if need be. Once your window opens it does not close and you retain access to the VV until everyone is done. But I do not know if you could get a notice about openings. That probably depends on which rep calls you for your initial appointment, and it is not necessarily your assigned rep. And even if they agree to help you with that it would depend on their motivation to keep checking. You're probably best relying on yourself, unless they close the access to the VV this year after your appointment ends.
Remember, the VV dose not indicate what seats are open.