2018 Season Ticket Thread

guy from third rail saying he got....

guy from third rail said he got "A summer weight scarf, a usb portable charger, and a clear plastic bag (think small grocery bag) branded with NYCFC and MasterCard"

28458819_10103447214331917_929748539_n.png

Reactions: NYCFC_JD
I can confirm that the black box is for, at least, Pitchside ticket members. The construction of the blue tin wouldn't fit the minimum 34 season passes for each individual game (2 seats minimum).

At first, I thought the electronic device was a vape.

And I hope the bag doesn't mean Yankee Stadium is changing it's policies so that fans can only bring a clear bag into the stadium.

guy from third rail said he got "A summer weight scarf, a usb portable charger, and a clear plastic bag (think small grocery bag) branded with NYCFC and MasterCard"

I got the same, and the tin is also pretty nice. The bag is meant to carry into stadiums (the clear tote is especially useful at security lines going into stadiums, with the new bag policies), so that’s also helpful.

Edit: I actually got a patch, it’s in the blue tin. It was in the compartment with the lanyards, didn’t see it at first cause it was face down.

I am on the market to buy one of these. This came just in time. Good job NYCFC!

I can confirm that the black box is for, at least, Pitchside ticket members. The construction of the blue tin wouldn't fit the minimum 34 season passes for each individual game (2 seats minimum).

At first, I thought the electronic device was a vape.

And I hope the bag doesn't mean Yankee Stadium is changing it's policies so that fans can only bring a clear bag into the stadium.
Actually interested in seeing the different box in detail, if you have the time to post some pics?

Reactions: SanBartG