2018 Season Ticket Thread

I didn't realized until I actually got mine that the "cookie circles" are actually

made up of NYCFC logos.

Actually like it a lot better now.

My STH package arrived!

So, this is a petty reaction, but I'm a bit bummed that none of my stuff says "Founding Member". Have they done away with that?
I noticed that too as I hang my season card with the lanyard on top of the ones from the last few years and the lanyards say "Founding Member" (that'll change as soon as I grab the wrong one heading out the door to YS).

I'm not one to get disappointed with what's sent our way but that was kind of a small letdown.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I noticed that too as I hang my season card with the lanyard on top of the ones from the last few years and the lanyards say "Founding Member" (that'll change as soon as I grab the wrong one heading out the door to YS).

I'm not one to get disappointed with what's sent our way but that was kind of a small letdown.
It seems the quality of things are going down...

Reactions: NickA
My comment has nothing to do with the quality of what was sent. Just noting that in year's past they took note of who the founding members were and included it on some of the items (i.e., the lanyard). This year, that detail wasn't included.

Sorry for misunderstanding

Just ranting a bit here.. Feel like i got less than other seasons

I feel you on this. I liked the different colored lanyards and the recognition it brought. Orange for the supporters section, light blue for founding members, and dark blue for city members. We are not getting our bricks anytime soon, so that sky blue lanyards was where I was hanging my hat on!

Reactions: adam and mgarbowski
I feel you on this. I liked the different colored lanyards and the recognition it brought. Orange for the supporters section, light blue for founding members, and dark blue for city members. We are not getting our bricks anytime soon, so that sky blue lanyards was where I was hanging my hat on!
I received Sky Blue for my seats in 227B and Gold for my seats in 12.

I received Sky Blue for my seats in 227B and Gold for my seats in 12.

Orange - Supporter's Section
Silver - Delta Suite
Gold - Champions Suite
Black - Legends Suite
Light Blue - All other sections

Luxury Boxes - Individual ticket books per match
Pitchside - Individual passes per match, Etihad design

The only distinction I remember in the past for founding members and non-founding members was the color of the lanyard. Light blue for founding, dark blue for non-founding.

Can one of our design mavens identity the font used for the “This City Never Sleeps” neon script?

It seems off, like it’s evoking a random era from the past that has no meaning to the club, but it’s also a modern stylized version of an old font so it’s just unrooted in anything. But I don’t know enough about fonts to be certain if I’m onto something or completely off base.