2018 Season Ticket Thread

So... given todays news, any updates on your statuses?

Well in 2018, I hope they offer Maybach chauffeured roundtrips to any "home games" not played in Yankee Stadiums where I can watch unreleased seasons of Game of Thrones in the backseat for the amount of money I pay for season tickets.

Aside from that, I'm still renewing on the auto date of 9/15.

Last edited:
I dropped to one and downgraded to supporters section (obviously because I don't live in the same damn state).

Reactions: Christopher Jee
They just lost 2/3 of the revenue from my account.

Keeping the cheap, ditching the expensive ones.
Considering how easy it is to get the pricier tickets below face value on resale it's not worth it. The team always does discounts for the big games anyways.

Where should I get my seats for next season as a first time STH? 24 years old, want a lively but not overly crazy section, don't want to sit with a supporter group.

I think seats on the ends and in the corners are better since you are closer to the pitch. 200 level especially. I am in 205 and really like it.

In the end, the setup is so unusual that people's opinions vary widely. The best option is to buy seats for the next few games in random locations and see which you like best.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Hm. Looking at this today, the price for section 230 is $629, coming in at around $37 per game. Retail is $40, but I've never paid that much to sit in the section. There are currently seats in the section available for SKC at about $25, and I regularly see resale tickets priced around $30.

I'd love to have season tickets. Reduced hassle, for one thing, but also to support the club. In any case, I'm going to want to go to every game anyway. But hard to see that the math works out. Priority for the new stadium? I'm sure I've got a few years on that. As for the other benefits, they seem mostly inessential.

I'm going to read back through this thread and think on it, but I'm surprised to find myself right now thinking that season tickets don't make sense.

Hm. Looking at this today, the price for section 230 is $629, coming in at around $37 per game. Retail is $40, but I've never paid that much to sit in the section. There are currently seats in the section available for SKC at about $25, and I regularly see resale tickets priced around $30.

I'd love to have season tickets. Reduced hassle, for one thing, but also to support the club. In any case, I'm going to want to go to every game anyway. But hard to see that the math works out. Priority for the new stadium? I'm sure I've got a few years on that. As for the other benefits, they seem mostly inessential.

I'm going to read back through this thread and think on it, but I'm surprised to find myself right now thinking that season tickets don't make sense.

it honestly depends... you can probably get tickets game to game cheaper if you use secondary market. However, its clearly going to be more of a hassle and you dont get the discounts in the stadium if your buying food or any of the city points that can be used towards some pretty cool shit.

Reactions: Schwallacus