2019 Offseason Thread

I am confused. Is he an "Argentine" or "a fringe player for the Ecuadorian NT"?

And why would anyone pay $6 million for a fringe Ecuadorian who is already in prime playing years?
The club is in Argentina; the player is Ecuadorian. The MLS Buzz account is confused. As for the $6mm, all reported bids and asks are funny money until a deal is made.

Very, very happy about them talking about "James Sands being ready", as well as "we have a few signings ready" so I have a feeling we're gonna have announcements in the coming week or two. Also, He says we should know about Yangel's future by the end of this week.

He also mentions two more they want to sign in this offseason- corroborates Haak and Owusu?

Very, very happy about them talking about "James Sands being ready", as well as "we have a few signings ready" so I have a feeling we're gonna have announcements in the coming week or two. Also, He says we should know about Yangel's future by the end of this week.

He also mentions two more they want to sign in this offseason- corroborates Haak and Owusu?
FWIW, this was recorded last week. So likely Reyna already knows in re Yangel. When *we’ll* know, of course, is an open question.

FWIW, this was recorded last week. So likely Reyna already knows in re Yangel. When *we’ll* know, of course, is an open question.

Might be noteworthy that the AS reporter who talked to Dome about the roster build wrote about Yangel's departure as a done deal, though he didn't indicate whether he was basing that on something Dome said or just inferring the obvious.

Reactions: Kjbert
I haven't listened to it. By this "want to sign in", that is referring to homegrown signings? I could see context around that saying so, but it isn't completely clear to me with how you've paraphrased it.

Reactions: Kjbert
I haven't listened to it. By this "want to sign in", that is referring to homegrown signings? I could see context around that saying so, but it isn't completely clear to me with how you've paraphrased it.
lmao i just went back to read my post- I was listening to the interview while writing this, and somehow just thought I wrote homegrown XD

Reactions: SoupInNYC
more like Tinnerboomboom amirite
giphy.gif