2021 Schedule Thread

Of the 17 MLS Regular Season matches in 2021, how many will be played at Yankee Stadium?

• Total voters
Any word on whether we'll be able to stream any of the pre-season games?

Reactions: Kjbert

It looks like Sinclair will have a new platform instead of Fox Sports Go this season, but the direct to consumer option won’t come until next season.

A the end of 2020, there was a lot of excitement around the prospect of Sinclair bringing their Bally Sports RSNs (formerly Fox Sports RSNs) as a direct-to-consumer offering.

In their announcement of their partnership with Ballys, company President and CEO Chris Ripley said their new streaming app will rollout first with TV Everywhere authentication, then they’ll be available via direct-to-consumer service.

But, during their Q4 2020 Investor Call, Ripley revealed that the direct-to-consumer version of the app won’t be available in 2022. “We are working on a direct-to-consumer product that is expected to launch in 2022, and will allow an unauthenticated user the ability to access and even subscribe to certain content from our RSNs, as well as other unique content.

Ripley did not give any details on pricing, nor did he reveal whether or not the DTC offering will include all games.

This will be an important change for Sinclair after the loss of distribution across streaming services. Sinclair has been having a rough go at when it comes maintaining carriage of its sports RSNs on streamers. And during the call, Ripley didn’t make it seem much progress has been made in them returning to services like YouTube TV or Hulu.

If anyone here is looking for vaccines - Plattsburgh NY location ha availability THIS WEEK. And the week of the 22nd. Thousands of appointments. Moderna/Pfizer.

Reactions: Joe_Cos
If anyone here is looking for vaccines - Plattsburgh NY location ha availability THIS WEEK. And the week of the 22nd. Thousands of appointments. Moderna/Pfizer.

NY state is also opening up more appointments at 8am tomorrow. From personal experience, if you're eligible log in at exactly 8am, and refresh if you have to in case it's a few minutes late in opening. But last time they did this, 250,000 appointments were made in one day.

just watched the preseason training vid posted to youtube...

no sign of anton or maxi? hope they're not injured!

just watched the preseason training vid posted to youtube...

no sign of anton or maxi? hope they're not injured!

normally a couple of the players come later than the group. i recall once callens came like a week later and everyone was freaking out he got sold or something.

EDIT: they could still be injured but id wait a few days of videos first.

NY state is also opening up more appointments at 8am tomorrow. From personal experience, if you're eligible log in at exactly 8am, and refresh if you have to in case it's a few minutes late in opening. But last time they did this, 250,000 appointments were made in one day.
If you’re really intent on getting an appointment, the overnight Javits Center appointments have been bookies very slowly.

I have no idea how you knew this information but thanks to you I have an appointment for the vaccine in April. Thank you so much.

I have no idea how you knew this information but thanks to you I have an appointment for the vaccine in April. Thank you so much.
You should keep checking in case anything else comes earlier, i know multiple people who had appointments in april but ended up getting appointments for way way earlier. Good to have a definite appointment, too!

You should keep checking in case anything else comes earlier, i know multiple people who had appointments in april but ended up getting appointments for way way earlier. Good to have a definite appointment, too!
I mean I'll think about it but honestly I struggled to get what I already just got confirmed for. So I may just bask in my success for now lol.

That's awesome, congrats! Gov. Cuomo announced that information yesterday. I wasn't doing any major sleuthing. But really glad it worked for you!

Reactions: Kjbert and JCMore