2021 Schedule Thread

Of the 17 MLS Regular Season matches in 2021, how many will be played at Yankee Stadium?

• Total voters
well that stinks... guess i'm missing the home opener. :/

guess we have to wait now for the club to release details about how they are handling attendance?

Last edited:
Getting my first shot now on April 1 in Albany. Should have shot number 2 I assume by opening day. Chances they let me attend?

Reactions: Schwallacus
Getting my first shot now on April 1 in Albany. Should have shot number 2 I assume by opening day. Chances they let me attend?

i think your chances should be fairly good. highly doubt vaccinations will be a requirement to attend.

Reactions: Kjbert
Negative test will be required. Whether a vaccine is good enough without a test is the bigger question.

ETA: I don’t see them requiring a vaccine for a while. Too few people can get one right now, and that includes children. Can’t have a game that kids can’t attend.

Reactions: Kjbert and moogoo
Are you in a hurry? If you work in education, CVS has been opening more immediate appointments in the Albany area you can probably get first dose in next week or sooner.

Negative test will be required. Whether a vaccine is good enough without a test is the bigger question.

ETA: I don’t see them requiring a vaccine for a while. Too few people can get one right now, and that includes children. Can’t have a game that kids can’t attend.
At some point, all of the insurance companies are going to wonder why they're subsidizing sporting event attendance by paying for all of these tests.

Reactions: adam and Kjbert
Of course we open on the road. Have we ever opened the season at home? I

imagine charging me $4 grand for tickets and then making my vaccinated ass get a freaking test.

Are you in a hurry? If you work in education, CVS has been opening more immediate appointments in the Albany area you can probably get first dose in next week or sooner.

I have both the NYS and CVS sites up and refresh them all day. Am I in a hurry? Not anymore than anyone else. But I am going to the office and as my office refuses to police people - I had a guy walk off a red eye from Scottsdale last Monday and walk straight into my office maskless to start the week - I’m a little anxious.

I have both the NYS and CVS sites up and refresh them all day. Am I in a hurry? Not anymore than anyone else. But I am going to the office and as my office refuses to police people - I had a guy walk off a red eye from Scottsdale last Monday and walk straight into my office maskless to start the week - I’m a little anxious.
If you stay on the "enter zip code" page for CVS and enter albany and hit the magnifying glass every several seconds, you'll get one.
I just locked in a first dose for tomorrow at 4pm, after cancelling it I got one for Sunday.

Last edited:
If you stay on the "enter zip code" page for CVS and enter albany and hit the magnifying glass every several seconds, you'll get one.
I just locked in a first dose for tomorrow at 4pm, after cancelling it I got one for Sunday.

last night they had them in Harrison/White Plains. And then this morning as well. But I didn’t nab one. They were JNJ too

Reactions: 413Blue
If anyone is jersey. The meadowlands refresher their page at midnight. Nys is 8 am.

there is a lot of availably in NYS all over. Javitz has hundreds of spots open though they are not soon with the earliest being end of may for daytime appointments. you could at least lock yourself in and continue searching to see if you can find an earlier one before canceling the later one.

Do we definitely think an outdoor event will require a negative test? A completed vaccine card is so much more meaningful than a 72-hour old negative test anyway.

I would hope a completed vaccine card would be enough. But for those who haven't been fully vaccinated yet, they would still have to test negative.

Yeah I would imagine so, the CDC recommendations say if you've been vaccinated fully (2 weeks after 2nd shot) you don't need to quarantine if you come in contact with someone who has the virus. I think they'll continue to come up with more detailed guidance as we move along.

Yeah I would imagine so, the CDC recommendations say if you've been vaccinated fully (2 weeks after 2nd shot) you don't need to quarantine if you come in contact with someone who has the virus. I think they'll continue to come up with more detailed guidance as we move along.

Yep. it also sounds like they have 60 million vaccine doses this month alone, so by the time we get to April 24 we're going to be in a much different position than we are now. Things are going to start moving very rapidly on that front as vaccines continue to get easier to access.

Reactions: Kjbert and Shwafta