2021 Schedule Thread

Of the 17 MLS Regular Season matches in 2021, how many will be played at Yankee Stadium?

• Total voters
If I wanted to support a team in New Jersey I would have supported Red Bull from the beginning. If they think this shit can happen next year when the pandemic is over they are sorely mistaken. I’m on my last legs with this club.

I honestly think this is just the beginning. Now that the doors have opened it's going to be hard to go back to what it once was.

Woof. Between the games at RBA and the games that wouldn’t go to because won’t be vaccinated yet...going to be not many games in person.

better be able to apply credits to next year.

Reactions: moogoo and Kjbert
I honestly think this is just the beginning. Now that the doors have opened it's going to be hard to go back to what it once was.

especially since the yankee schedule since like 2019 has made it more difficult to schedule games. i think they had games extending to mondays or something making it difficult to schedule mid week home games for us. it was the clear sign they wanted us out.

Reactions: Kjbert
Why did they even send us the survey asking our opinions on games at RBA if they weren’t going to listen?
I know it’s another pandemic year, but if they pull this again on 2022 I’m done.

Are you fucking kidding me? 8 games in NJ?

Why bother anymore.

Reactions: adam
Why did they even send us the survey asking our opinions on games at RBA if they weren’t going to listen?
I know it’s another pandemic year, but if they pull this again on 2022 I’m done.

probably to see what they can get away with as far as how to handle STH credits and/or refunds

If any of y’all attend the games in NJ you’re part of the problem. Don’t give me this “support the players” nonsense because the flood gates are open and it’ll only continue to get worse unless we put our foot down. If they deem this profitable or acceptable we’ll be going to NJ for the rest of eternity and I for one am willing to sacrifice current support for the longevity of this club.

I’m fuming right now. This is complete and utter bullshit. We’re a laughing stock and I’m sick of it.

If any of y’all attend the games in NJ you’re part of the problem. Don’t give me this “support the players” nonsense because the flood gates are open and it’ll only continue to get worse unless we put our foot down. If they deem this profitable or acceptable we’ll be going to NJ for the rest of eternity and I for one am willing to sacrifice current support for the longevity of this club.

I’m fuming right now. This is complete and utter bullshit. We’re a laughing stock and I’m sick of it.

I don’t care about being a laughin stock. I do care that they’ve held my money for 18 months and the end result is 8 games in NJ.

Am I wrong when I say this was NEVER discussed publicly?

the team is losing them money from the start, i dont think money is an issue for them if it wasnt an issue from the start. people will go as you saw from the CCL games, it just wont be as much because of crowd limitations.

I don’t care about being a laughin stock. I do care that they’ve held my money for 18 months and the end result is 8 games in NJ.

Yeah, I just imagine if my money they've had since September 2019 was put in Gamestop stock instead, or just an ETF tracking the market. And it's likely not going to be used to 10% of its value this year either.

The only times I'll go to New Jersey is when we play Red Bulls away.

Reactions: Fabio
Who is on the Third Rail board now? I’m curious how they react.

Reactions: Fabio
lol early on I felt the third rail was just an extension of the FO. i dont know what its like now though.

third rail did boycott the games at RBA before covid but decided to give in for the CCL match vs tigres.

personally, i don't want to go to NJ. screw RBA. why couldn't we get citi field as our 2nd venue?

When we had the opportunity not to roll over all 2020 payments (or something like that) last Spring, I just plowed everything into 2021. Then I decided in late summer to cancel my tickets. Because of that timing, I got no refund for all I paid into 2020, but have a credit.
For the past few weeks my rep has been calling to push me to buy a flexible multi-game plan to use up some of the credits, and he told me he expected most or even all games to be at Yankee Stadium.
LOL, this club has been lying repeatedly since July 2014.

When we had the opportunity not to roll over all 2020 payments (or something like that) last Spring, I just plowed everything into 2021. Then I decided in late summer to cancel my tickets. Because of that timing, I got no refund for all I paid into 2020, but have a credit.
For the past few weeks my rep has been calling to push me to buy a flexible multi-game plan to use up some of the credits, and he told me he expected most or even all games to be at Yankee Stadium.
LOL, this club has been lying repeatedly since July 2014.

can you blame them? the reps are nothing but used car salesman. they're tryin to sell and will say almost anything to make that sale.

should ask if we can trade in our $1000 ford coupon toward 2022 season tickets.

Reactions: adam and mgarbowski