2022 MLS All-Star Game

lol. insigne on the roster without playing a single game. so MLS...

lol. insigne on the roster without playing a single game. so MLS...

If it's just the skills challenge, then I have no issue with that.

Reactions: mgarbowski
If it's just the skills challenge, then I have no issue with that.

he's an MLS all star without playing a single game. if he's in the skills challenge, he's on the roster to play in the game. and he will play. probably get injured. out for the season. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: VernonJohn
he's an MLS all star without playing a single game. if he's in the skills challenge, he's on the roster to play in the game. and he will play. probably get injured. out for the season. lol.
No, he's not on the roster to play the game.

The first sentence in the article even notes the difference: "Major League Soccer today announced the 10-player roster of highly-acclaimed newcomers and MLS All-Stars that will compete against 10 marquee LIGA MX players in the ultimate test of five skills during the MLS All-Star Skills Challenge presented by AT&T 5G on Aug. 9 at Allianz Field "

No, he's not on the roster to play the game.

The first sentence in the article even notes the difference: "Major League Soccer today announced the 10-player roster of highly-acclaimed newcomers and MLS All-Stars that will compete against 10 marquee LIGA MX players in the ultimate test of five skills during the MLS All-Star Skills Challenge presented by AT&T 5G on Aug. 9 at Allianz Field "

would help if i actually read the article :expressionless:

• Haha
Reactions: SoupInNYC
Question: Taty is/was on the All-star roster. Are we penalized because he, you know, isn’t going to be on the squad that day due to being on loan? Will we have to put up another player in his stead?

Question: Taty is/was on the All-star roster. Are we penalized because he, you know, isn’t going to be on the squad that day due to being on loan? Will we have to put up another player in his stead?
No but if he doesn't show up he won't be allowed to play in our next game after the ASG.:D
Seriously I think there's a 1-player minimum so every team is represented. We're good.

The league will select a new player. Theoretically they could pick another NYCFC player (Talles and Santi are both having outstanding seasons), but they can pick anyone from around the league.

Reactions: JCMore