Adam Nemec [Forward]

Anyone else who watched the game against St. Mirren today what do you think? I could only catch from the 75th min to full time and he looked bad. I was trying to think of a nicer word but he just didn't look like a good fit, I don't know it could just be because I saw just a small amount of the game. What do you all think?

Anyone else who watched the game against St. Mirren today what do you think? I could only catch from the 75th min to full time and he looked bad. I was trying to think of a nicer word but he just didn't look like a good fit, I don't know it could just be because I saw just a small amount of the game. What do you all think?
He was active, moved all across the attacking zone, and came back to play some defense. Had a nice cross from the left at one point, and played good combination. I didn't think he played badly. Outshined by Taylor though

I wouldn't describe Nemec's play as bad, in-fact I don't think anyone played particularly bad, he just didn't do a ton to stand out. His partner in crime Taylor had a good game especially with that rocket of a goal he had. I did see Nemec got a pretty good header on goal but it was saved.

He definitely did not look sharp or pose enough of a threat. He had a good chance for hold up play and he literally got pushed off the ball with his back to goal. He made a few good wide passes to stretch the field. His first touch is rough which is maybe to be expected for a big man. Perhaps he didn't get the service he need in the box. Regardless, I am sure his fitness/form will improve over time and a system will be put in place to give him good service.

Reactions: Paul
He's also with the team a hot minute. While the rest of the boys have had a few weeks of practice together, he hasn't. He looked out of shape as well, we'll see in a month how he looks.

Reactions: Prince Robot IV
I think time will tell with him. He is definitely a mountain of intimidation out there.

I dont think there will be any problem with him. He isnt like Villa or Taylor and that is what IS needed. He did a lot of off ball work which the TV cameras will not have picked up. He made some good angled runs and was prepared to get to the flanks to secure the ball and be involved. Taylor had a lot of space for the work Nemec did. I reckon, given the chance he will hit double figures for assists and possibly goals. He is a good target man and both Taylor and Villa will profit from his work rate. I said last night he would be an unsung hero. I guess he will start from the bench but gradually will play a more important role. Good in the air and he was able to hold the ball up and shield it when required.

I think nemec was the 2nd best 2nd half player. I think he could replace mullins as the 2nd striker. Really liked his movement and the spaces he created with his passing. To me he should be a starter with villa.

Sucks he missed out on practicing with the squad but it's good that his paperwork got settled.

I think the main problem is he has played so little with this team. He is a relative unknown on a team thats 6 weeks old. Kinda premature to be starting to be honest.