Adam Nemec [Forward]

He's useless to NYC right now. Have fun with Slovakia. If we get Pirlo or someone else who can deliver a cross into the box that he can do something with, he'll be useful. Right now Mullins needs to be starting ahead of him.

Reactions: BlueWarrior
He's useless to NYC right now. Have fun with Slovakia. If we get Pirlo or someone else who can deliver a cross into the box that he can do something with, he'll be useful. Right now Mullins needs to be starting ahead of him.

exactly, I think his impact changes when/if we get pirlo and lampard.

Nemec with 2more goals for his NT and they’re headed to the 2nd place playin for a WC slot.

Seems like he’s played pretty well everywhere but when he was here under Kreis.

two goals in 9 starts this year....didnt do well after he left us but seems to got back on track in romania.

looking at his stats before he came to us he was struggling to even get minutes in berlin

however he was always in form for the national team lol...everytime slovakia i play i look at that scoring summary to see if he scored

To be fair to Nemec, I don't think Kreis ever properly used him nor did we have the players around him to fit a style that would make him successful. Think he'd faire much better this season as a back up to Villa as he is known mostly for his aerial ability isn't he? I seem to recall us almost never being able to cross year 1.

Or maybe I am just misremembering how bad he truly was

Reactions: SoupInNYC
To be fair to Nemec, I don't think Kreis ever properly used him nor did we have the players around him to fit a style that would make him successful. Think he'd faire much better this season as a back up to Villa as he is known mostly for his aerial ability isn't he? I seem to recall us almost never being able to cross year 1.

Or maybe I am just misremembering how bad he truly was

We had the tallest guy on the field and played tiki taka with him.... not once was a decent cross put in. Scarcely even thought about

Reactions: gbservis
Nemec with 2more goals for his NT and they’re headed to the 2nd place playin for a WC slot.

Seems like he’s played pretty well everywhere but when he was here under Kreis.
Not so fast on the playing for a WC slot. There are 4 groups where second place has been clinched, and the other three teams (Northern Ireland, Italy, and Denmark are all above them on points. Additionally, Sweden/France already have more and Portugal/Switzerland already have more.

Look to see how Group D with Serbia, Ireland, and Wales finishes out, Group H with Bosnia (if Bosnia does not win at Estonia, then Slovakia go to playoffs), and Group I with Croatia and Ukraine.

two goals in 9 starts this year....didnt do well after he left us but seems to got back on track in romania.

looking at his stats before he came to us he was struggling to even get minutes in berlin

however he was always in form for the national team lol...everytime slovakia i play i look at that scoring summary to see if he scored
He has 4 goals in his group play - don’t cherry pick “this year” since the group spanned to last year.

Not so fast on the playing for a WC slot. There are 4 groups where second place has been clinched, and the other three teams (Northern Ireland, Italy, and Denmark are all above them on points. Additionally, Sweden/France already have more and Portugal/Switzerland already have more.

Look to see how Group D with Serbia, Ireland, and Wales finishes out, Group H with Bosnia (if Bosnia does not win at Estonia, then Slovakia go to playoffs), and Group I with Croatia and Ukraine.
They currently hold the spot until somebody knocks them out of it. It may happen and it may not, but the pressure is on the teams with the game in hand.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
He has 4 goals in his group play - don’t cherry pick “this year” since the group spanned to last year.

They currently hold the spot until somebody knocks them out of it. It may happen and it may not, but the pressure is on the teams with the game in hand.

was referencing his club form