Andres Mendoza [Forward]

I'm putting Mendoza in my starting XI. Granted I haven't seen any training or pre-season games, this is a guy or if nothing else, a player type that Kreis said he wanted.

The trick is finding his partner. I am leaning towards Watson-Siriboe.
The fact that, as mentioned in your last podcast, that City had their eye in him definitely leads me to believe this is the case. His time in Maldonado is proof.

Reactions: BlueCityRadio
B7-vujdIIAI0fff.jpg

This guy looks like he could kill someone and enjoy every minute of it.

I'm putting Mendoza in my starting XI. Granted I haven't seen any training or pre-season games, this is a guy or if nothing else, a player type that Kreis said he wanted.

The trick is finding his partner. I am leaning towards Watson-Siriboe.
That would be a shock, but possible. I would probably pencil in Hernandez and Mendoza at this point.

Reactions: Paul
Well in a strange twist MLS put out a list of loanees. The only NYCFC player on the list was Eirik Johansen. I have no idea where this guy is. He hasn't been seen since that game against RB2.

Kreis said he has mental lapses and couldn't be trusted. We're playing youth coaches so obviously he just doesn't have what it takes.

Reactions: NYCFC914
how much was his contract? hopefully we can use that money on someone who actually plays