Anybody Get The Founding Member Scarves Yet?

KevinL

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 8, 2014
I haven't gotten mine. I thought they were gonna send them out awhile ago? Just thought I'd ask here first before I sent an email to member services. . .

Oh ok. Initially I heard they were gonna send them out in January.

Not sure if I read it here or on Facebook, but someone spoke w a ticket rep and they were told that Season Ticket Cards will begin printing this week. If I had to guess I'd say next week through the first week of March.

Reactions: KevinL
I saw a tweet from fan services saying ticket packages will start going out at the end of February. Might they package the scarf with the tickets?
I'm sure they will send out a social media message saying "first tickets being shipped" or the like.

My account rep told me that we'll get the scarves right before the season starts. We'll see. I'm really wondering about the member cards. We need those for the first home game.

Anybody know if Ticketmaster is somehow involved with the season ticket cards, or will they come from somewhere else?

I don't know if one has to do with another, but when I purchased my tickets for the New England game there was a message that they will not be sent out before March 1st. I haven't a clue as to why there is a delay, but this just may be something to keep in mind if you're looking for your season tickets.

maaaaan i didnt even get my third rail shirt yet... the suspense is killing me, i ordered season tx, TR membership like 2 weeks ago!

Word from the club is that the founding member scarves will not have your individual name on it, rather the names of all the founding members.
I don't know how they will accomplish this or what it will look like but there you go.
I apologize in advance if this is not new info.

Anybody know if Ticketmaster is somehow involved with the season ticket cards, or will they come from somewhere else?

I don't know if one has to do with another, but when I purchased my tickets for the New England game there was a message that they will not be sent out before March 1st. I haven't a clue as to why there is a delay, but this just may be something to keep in mind if you're looking for your season tickets.

Season ticket cards will be handled directly through the club. The only thing ticketmaster does is give you the option to print tickets with new bar codes in the event that you are selling or giving your tickets away. Or if you don't have your card for whatever reason.

Reactions: Gene
Just a heads up to everyone: DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS. I just logged into my ticket account for the first time and realized that my old, California address was the one they had on file. You do not want your tickets shipped to an old address.

Just a heads up to everyone: DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS. I just logged into my ticket account for the first time and realized that my old, California address was the one they had on file. You do not want your tickets shipped to an old address.
Is this under the Account Manager from NYCFC.com? Where would they have gotten your old address from?

Reactions: einwindir
Is this under the Account Manager from NYCFC.com? Where would they have gotten your old address from?
It's under account details/personal info on the NYCFC account manager site.

And I ordered my tickets a few months before I actually made the move.

Word from the club is that the founding member scarves will not have your individual name on it, rather the names of all the founding members.
I don't know how they will accomplish this or what it will look like but there you go.
I apologize in advance if this is not new info.

Yup, this has been known for a while.

Reactions: Slick Rick
Damn, that is nice. Is it wrong of me to think that NYCFC won't do something this nice for us? OC always seems to be a step ahead.

I'm hoping for a nicely put together package. I don't think its outside the realm of possibility. I'm really excited for us to start receiving them. Hoping for an extra goodie or two but I'm just ready to stick my card in my wallet and continue to count down the days.