Atlanta (Home) - Postmatch

ah... didn't even think of 3rd rail.

didn't reconize the shirt as hawaiian. looked like maple and oak leaves to me in the pic.

so did a quick google and maybe the salami refers to katz salami? commonly provided by third rail...

If the artist requested i would have posed and he could have seen the pineapples on my shirt.

34579BD7-134E-41EA-844C-AFB9D201FD8F.jpeg

Haha it was a bingo game. They played it throughout the game, but I could never figure out what was going on. A lady a few rows away from me won one of the prizes.

wait seriously?

how did i miss this?! maybe i was too into the game. lol

The Third Rail brings Katz salami to the tailgates, which is what I am assuming the salami refers to.

Hawaiian shirt night reference is awesome. Didn’t Ian and Tolleson wear shirts in the broadcast booth as well?
Yeah, Ian and Tolleson did end up wearing Hawaiian shirts for the broadcast. The fact it spread to them was awesome and funny as well, seeing as they were aware to the fun and chaos of NYCFC supporter happenings on social media.

Haha it was a bingo game. They played it throughout the game, but I could never figure out what was going on. A lady a few rows away from me won one of the prizes.
Was this in addition to every 10 minutes a prize being awarded? That’s what they showed on the big screen for a few seconds. I think was in an email that at every 10 minute mark something would be given out like playoff tickets or a game worn jersey or an upgrade.

Idk, like i said, I couldn't really follow what was going on with those.

Since there was nothing good to post from the New England game, I decided to make a GIF from the Behind the Scenes video for the Atlanta game. Enjoy!

giphy.gif