Away - Red Bulls 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly think if we somehow win the Derby in the swamp we start a run where our last game of the regular season will be a meaningful one. Lose any points in the swamp and it will take a miracle. This Impact setback was a crushing blow. Let's all pray that we do not see a cry inducing starting line up sheet again, and we win a bunch of games 5-4.

Honestly I hope Grabavoy gets into a bar fight. I don't want to see him hurt, I just want it to be public enough that he gets a season long suspension so Kreis can't play him.

Our biggest game was yesterday not the Red Bulls, this more than just a grudge match between to NY teams (NJ technically for the Red Bulls) Our biggest games are going to come against Orlando, DC, and Columbus will be our biggest. Grabavoy will be captain against the NJRB
All are big now. My point is that by losing a game we should have won, we now have no margin for error and in fact have to win the games we were more likely to lose, like NJ on the road.

Red Bulls rule NYCFC so far. Hopefully Diskerud, Lampard, Pirlo and McNamara in the midfield.
You can always use Diskerud at forward with Villa if you need Jacobson or Poku. Try the 3-5-2. the defenders can't do anything right anyway. Three of them is better than four.

Reactions: NickA and gbservis
Red Bulls rule NYCFC so far. Hopefully Diskerud, Lampard, Pirlo and McNamara in the midfield.
You can always use Diskerud at forward with Villa if you need Jacobson or Poku. Try the 3-5-2. the defenders can't do anything right anyway. Three of them is better than four.

3-5-2?

More like a 4-3-2-1

Reactions: Kjbert
More like 9-6.

Here's hoping:

------------Villa---------------
-----------------Poku----------
Calle-----Lampard-----TMac
--------Mix-------Pirlo--------
Angelino-Mena-Facey-Iraola

LOL.

;)
Can't get anything past you. I knew that seemed too easy.

Ok.

Villa
---Poku
Lampard
Mix---TMac
Pirlo
Back 4

Our best offensive unit. I think 9-6 is a reasonable expectation for score line.

Ready to start looking forward to the next game. That looks like a great line up to me. I feel bad saying it but this is a big game for Saunders, we can't play Mera against Red Bulls so this gives him another shot to close the door on a GK competition. If he's shaky again the door should open for Mera.

Reactions: FootyLovin
Need to start playing D. Every time we give the ball away I expect us to give up a goal since our back line is never in position. Angelino and Iraola need to stay home this game. Play defense. Beat NY through our midfield.
If we are playing mix Lampard and Pirlo with Poku there's no reason we can't get one in at least. Play conservative and at least for a draw.

Reactions: The Toe and Kjbert
So I am hearing this might be red bulls line up

---------Pauly D-------------The Situation---------
--------------------Vinny------------------------
-----Deena------------------------------Random Prostitute-----
--------------------Snookie -----------------------------
--The Cabs-------------------------------------------GTL------
-----------Ronny----------------DTF-------------------
---------------------JWoW---------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.