Barclays Premier League 15/16

He genuinely did have a party. He got so drunk that he had to be driven to training yesterday because he was too hung over to drive himself...

ChntpuSUkAAEtHN.jpg

Reactions: jerseyhotspur
Fair warning: if Swansea manage to keep MC out of Champions League next week I might just explode from schadenfreude and pride.
If MCFC doesn't make the champions league, there's going to be a massive overhaul, more than the typical new coach signings, and NYCFC may have a few more players to use TAM or the DP on.

Reactions: mgarbowski
MC is the only one of the Big 5 Swansea hasn't won against yet this year. It would be against history as I don't think the Swans have beaten MC since City became of the Big teams. There is a scenario under which a draw knocks MC out so maybe that's how it falls. I have a feeling Man City squeezes in somehow.

- West Ham beats Man United. Man United has 63 points & 13 GD after 37 games.
- Aston Villa beats Arsenal. Arenasal has 68 points & at most 24 GD after 38 games. Wenger is sacked.
- Man United beats Bournemouth. Man United has 66 points & at least 14 GD after 38 games. Van Gaal is sacked.
- Man City beats Swansea. Man City has 68 points & at least 31 GD after 38 games. Pellegrini is leaving.

Final Standings:
- Leicester City 83 points, 33+ GD
- Tottenham 73 points, 39+ GD
- Man City 68 points, 31+ GD
- Arsenal: 68 points, 24+ GD
------------------
- Man United: 66 points, 14+ GD

Goal Differential. It's important to win by a good margin and lose close one.

Last edited:
- West Ham beats Man United. Man United has 65 points & 13 GD after 37 games.
- Aston Villa beats Arsenal. Arenasal has 68 points & at most 24 GD after 38 games. Wenger is sacked.
- Man United beats Bournemouth. Man United has 68 points & at least 14 GD after 38 games. Van Gaal is sacked.
- Man City beats Swansea. Man City has 68 points & at least 31 GD after 38 games. Pellegrini is leaving.

Final Standings:
- Leicester City 83 points, 33+ GD
- Tottenham 73 points, 39+ GD
- Man City 68 points, 31+ GD
- Arsenal: 68 points, 24+ GD
------------------
- Man United: 68 points, 14+ GD

Goal Differential. It's important to win by a good margin and lose close one.
ManU has 63 pts. If they lose the next 2 games they still only have 63.

My bad LionNYC LionNYC it was like one of those questionnaires that ask you a bunch of yes questions in a row and then you habitually say yes when it should be a no.

He has them beating Bournemouth.

I actually had it wrong. Man United has 63 points now. My scenario has them ending with 66 points after a lose then win.

I think his dream scenario was not to just win but win on Goal Differential.

Goal Differential would have mattered if my scenario was right but it wasn't. Still, goal differential will separate Man City and Arsenal.

Man City will get to face Swansea without any of Swansea's international players who are resting for the Euros: Siggurdson (Iceland), Taylor and Williams (Wales), and keeper Fabianski (Poland). Last week only Fabianski played while the Swans beat West Ham and thereby did a favor to both ManUtd and MCFC.
Winger Jeffersn Montero also sat out last week and I believe is unlikely to play this game. Man City will be facing a severely depleted squad.

Man City will get to face Swansea without any of Swansea's international players who are resting for the Euros: Siggurdson (Iceland), Taylor and Williams (Wales), and keeper Fabianski (Poland). Last week only Fabianski played while the Swans beat West Ham and thereby did a favor to both ManUtd and MCFC.
Winger Jeffersn Montero also sat out last week and I believe is unlikely to play this game. Man City will be facing a severely depleted squad.
Still need United to do no better than two draws though if Man City loses.