Barclays Premier League 15/16

Where I am right now as an Everton fan is honestly expecting Sunderland to win on Wednesday.

At least there's a rumor that Frank de Boer might be replacing Martinez next season...

West Ham seeing off Upton park in normal classy manner. Match delayed after Hoolies attack Man U team bus

BUBBLES, THEY FLY SO HIGH. West Ham beat Man United and my end of the Premier League season top 4 predictions holds after match 1. United are two points back of City so a City tie at Swansea give them a top four spot off goal differential unless United can beat the absolute shit out of Bournemouth.

Reactions: Tony L and ktdNYCFC
St. James' Park (Newcastle) is set to become the nicest stadium in the championship if Sunderland can hang on and beat Everton. They've got a 2-0 advantage at the half.

St. James' Park (Newcastle) is set to become the nicest stadium in the championship if Sunderland can hang on and beat Everton. They've got a 2-0 advantage at the half.
And it's got to be heartbreaking for Norwich right now. They're up 3-1 but all the news from Sunderland means it don't matter.

Reactions: NYCFCfan
Spurs play Newcastle this weekend. THAT should be a shit show.

Not quite. Spurs fans will be desperate to avoid St Totteringham's Day for the first time in 19 years, and I think the players will feel a little of that too. It's a stick they've been beaten with for years now and it'll be very sweet for them to see the glove on the other hand.

Not quite. Spurs fans will be desperate to avoid St Totteringham's Day for the first time in 19 years, and I think the players will feel a little of that too. It's a stick they've been beaten with for years now and it'll be very sweet for them to see the glove on the other hand.
TBH I had forgotten about it until just now. It will be nice to finish above Arsenal for a change. Either way it's been a tremendous season.

Spurs play Newcastle this weekend. THAT should be a shit show.

Newcastle didn't show enough heart when they were fighting to stay up (as Sunderland did). Now that they are going down, they will definitely win. Interesting question is whether Rafa remains to rebuild, or if he takes the out that's almost definitely in his contract. I hope he stays and rebuilds NCU into a force to be reckoned with. Don't think anything special is going to happen until Mike Ashley has fucked off, though.

Really not sure why Rafa kept starting Cisse over Mitrovic though. Cisse is complete shit. I actually feel bad for Shelvey.

Newcastle didn't show enough heart when they were fighting to stay up (as Sunderland did). Now that they are going down, they will definitely win. Interesting question is whether Rafa remains to rebuild, or if he takes the out that's almost definitely in his contract. I hope he stays and rebuilds NCU into a force to be reckoned with. Don't think anything special is going to happen until Mike Ashley has fucked off, though.

Really not sure why Rafa kept starting Cisse over Mitrovic though. Cisse is complete shit. I actually feel bad for Shelvey.

While I think Rafa has been very good for Newcastle and I give him kudos for agreeing to go there at all, I can't see a man who has won the CL agreeing to stay on in a lower division. He'll be tempted away at some point over the summer.

Not quite. Spurs fans will be desperate to avoid St Totteringham's Day for the first time in 19 years, and I think the players will feel a little of that too.
1. a win seals 2nd place (regardless how Arsenal does).

2. we can still lock up 2nd place with a draw (as long as Arsenal doesn't beat Aston Villa by at least 8 goals to beat us by GD).

3. a loss (with an Arsenal win) would be a disaster

4. of course, it won't matter if Aston Villa beat or draw at Arsenal . . . :cool:

Just awful. Scary stuff, fucked up world. Hope it turns out to be just precautionary but from what I have been hearing, there were/are grave concerns.
NBC's man on the scene just said he's been informed by reputable source that they're going to do a controlled explosion on site .

Says on r/soccer it was an elaborate hoax. Also Spurs completely collapsed and yet again finished below Arsenal. WH could miss out on Europa league.