Can You Post Photos Directly From Iphone?

mgarbowski

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 16, 2014
Queens, NY
mgarbowski.com
If so I cannot figure out how. My workarounds are to either wait until I get home or post the photo to twitter then post the tweet. But if there's a more direct way i'd like to know. Thanks.

Yeah Upload A File. Sometimes it doesn't work first or second time. Just close popup and try again

Yep. I see. I did try that on multiple separate occasions but never 2-3 times in a row. That did the trick. Thanks.
Yeah there's something with the Safari browser that doesn't function perfect with the coding of Xenforo. They've put in fixes with Apple but did say it'll take some time for them to include these.

Yeah there's something with the Safari browser that doesn't function perfect with the coding of Xenforo. They've put in fixes with Apple but did say it'll take some time for them to include these.

Is there a way to upload a video? I tried using the Upload a File button but got an error message when the video was loading

Is there a way to upload a video? I tried using the Upload a File button but got an error message when the video was loading
Yeah no video upload. It's to help with managing space and bandwidth.
YouTube or Twitter if it's less than 30 seconds and just paste the link (not embed) just the link to the tweet or YouTube video and it will automatically convert it.

Reactions: Vito