Columbus Crew Sc New Crest

The new logo is 100 times better than the old one! However, I don't understand why they haven't updated their social media accounts to include the new logo. It seems counter intuitive to re-brand and still use the old logo and "brand" on anything team affiliated.

I love this new logo. Other than ours, this is the best logo in the league. The rest look like shitty American sports logos.

Reactions: Kjbert
The new logo is 100 times better than the old one! However, I don't understand why they haven't updated their social media accounts to include the new logo. It seems counter intuitive to re-brand and still use the old logo and "brand" on anything team affiliated.
They have not fully adopted the rebrand as of yet. It kicks in during during the offseason so they are still wearing the old one.

I love this new logo. Other than ours, this is the best logo in the league. The rest look like shitty American sports logos.

There's a lot of good ones I think. Orlando's, Philadelphia's, Vancouver's, Portland's, San Jose, our's obviously, Columbus now.

I don't much care for Chicago's but a lot of people really like it.

I liked Sporting KC when it first came out but now it seems a little sloppy. Seattle, LA, New England, Toronto, and Dallas would be good for a refresh.

Reactions: CP_Scouse