MLS - August 31 - Columbus (Away)

Imagine guys, only a few more years of this... Then one day we'll reminisce of the days we would speculate our off-season based on the whims of two baseball teams that sometimes do well and sometimes do just badly enough to make us not sure where we're playing until like 3 days before.

Imagine guys, only a few more years of this... Then one day we'll reminisce of the days we would speculate our off-season based on the whims of two baseball teams that sometimes do well and sometimes do just badly enough to make us not sure where we're playing until like 3 days before.

Considering the chaos involving stadiums for this organization, it's a miracle we do as well with attendance as we do. 2027 is going to be incredible. NYCFC is going to become a tough ticket to get.

Considering the chaos involving stadiums for this organization, it's a miracle we do as well with attendance as we do. 2027 is going to be incredible. NYCFC is going to become a tough ticket to get.
They know this. It’s evident with how they are currently treating fans with ticket credits for the games moved to RBA.

This is a bit off topic, but I am still shocked at how they are treating us when they could easily be building goodwill. I have little to no faith in how we will be treated as fans once the new stadium opens.

They have no answers to why it was rolled out so poorly or just don’t care because they know it won’t impact them in the long term.

The more I type I realize this should mainly be in the vent or scheduling thread lol