Dónde David?

LionNYC

Registered
Staff member
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Where is David Villa actually living in the city? Or Jersey? A lot of the Yankees live in Trump Tower near Columbus Circle, others live in New Jersey? Where is David?

I saw somewhere him living in a high-rise in Manhattan, not sure where though. At least he's city limits...am I right? :p

I'm pretty sure Villa is in Trump Tower at Columbus Circle. I base this upon the photos he has shared on the internet over the past 6-8 months. If he doesn't live there then he visits that area frequently.

I'm pretty sure Villa is in Trump Tower at Columbus Circle. I base this upon the photos he has shared on the internet over the past 6-8 months. If he doesn't live there then he visits that area frequently.
I second this.

Thierry Henry's apartment is available in Soho, for sublet, perhaps.

He could also be renting in 15 CPW, Arod rented his apartment there a few years ago, jeff gordon and bob costas live there as well.

True. Villa posted a photo earlier this morning on Twitter of himself in the snow and I believe the Henry Hudson Parkway in the background. So, he's definitely on the westside somewhere. I wonder how he'll feel about playing 90 minutes in the snow instead of being completely bundled up like he is in that photo.

True. Villa posted a photo earlier this morning on Twitter of himself in the snow and I believe the Henry Hudson Parkway in the background. So, he's definitely on the westside somewhere. I wonder how he'll feel about playing 90 minutes in the snow instead of being completely bundled up like he is in that photo.

How can you not love this guy's enthusiasm for being in nyc...also that could be the FDR. I don't care where he lives on the island - it is just nice to see that he appears to be enjoying himself.

Reactions: CP_Scouse and Paul
No complaints here ... i mean he may have some doody in his drawers but i still love the guy!

That's almost certainly Trump Towers on the west side. Decent buildings. Good value for money if you rent. Buying there is, or was, not the best idea.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
He's never played for my boys (RM) but he was always amazing to watch in La Liga, must have been one of the first to preorder a nycfc Villa jersey. Moved here and moved his family here since day one, will always have my respect.

Reactions: BxLio91 and Paul
Looks like he lives far west near or on Riverside Drive in the Trump apartments.