Does Anyone Want One Of The Nycfc V Pr Nation Team Shirts?

NotAlexis

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
May 30, 2014
Manhattan
www.youtube.com
Hey guys! I was in talks with someone at the team and they're going to be doing a private sale for these shirts. Again, the team is selling them directly, I'm not, I'm simply here to tell people how to buy them. They will be going on sale in the new year at "around $25" and again, sold directly through the team. Not sure what happened but MLS will not allow them to sell it on their site or give them away at official functions.

We're putting together a list of people interested. If you want to get on the list, (we're also giving one away to someone from the list as they sent us one for the photo and it doesn't fit me or Christian), simply email SoccerCooligans@gmail.com and mention "PR Shirt" in the subject or message. We're getting them the list of interested parties soon so please email us before January 4th.

Also, they want me to mention that they have various Adult and Child sizes available.

**Whoever does win the shirt in the photo, we cannot ship outside of the continental US, so if you win elsewhere, please note that we will ask you to cover the shipping.

img_3511.jpeg

Reactions: FootyLovin
I know they intended on selling them on their site so I assume they have them in all typical sizes.
But:
MLS will not allow them to sell it on their site or give them away at official functions.

So how are we going to get them? Walking outside of Yankee Stadium, a package and cash is exchange? Oh shit, it's the refs. They're on our tail. Hurry.

But:

So how are we going to get them? Walking outside of Yankee Stadium, a package and cash is exchange? Oh shit, it's the refs. They're on our tail. Hurry.

Hahaha, They had them produced with the intention to sell them on their site. MLS will not allow it. So they're going to sell directly to the fans, which I will email out once I have put a list together for them. They have an official @nycfc email they're going to be setting up purchases and getting information via.