Enter Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start spreading the news....

I'm leaving today....

I want to be part of it

New York, New York

Simply reply to this post and you will be entered to win a pair of tickets to the first ever home game!
If you've already retweeted on twitter you may enter here as well for a second entry!
If you haven't retweeted and followed us on twitter please do so and earn yourself another entry! @NYCFCForums.
Winner will receive 2 tickets, valued up to $400!
Y
Simply reply to this post and you will be entered to win a pair of tickets to the first ever home game!
If you've already retweeted on twitter you may enter here as well for a second entry!
If you haven't retweeted and followed us on twitter please do so and earn yourself another entry! @NYCFCForums.
y
es Please

Oh hey there,
I'll take some tickets. Thanks

My reaction if i win these haha
rick-flair-woo--650x493.jpg

Can't wait for the opener! Hopefully we see some of Man City's players brought over for the inaugural season!

Pick me and you will get some extra tourists in NY!

Status
Not open for further replies.