Euro 2020

What an absolutely terrifying passage of events. I understand having fun and being excited. But wow. The amount of people who could have and did get hurt and the many more that could have been killed. It’s scary to think about. Just watching what happened, I’m absolutely shocked that the field wasn’t stormed after the penalty kicks and Italian and English players a like weren’t hurt or even killed. It’s hard to blame the stadium staff and the police due to being entirely out numbered but clearly something in the future needs to change. It’s a game. At the end of the day someone was going to win and someone was going to lose, it’s just a game. Be excited and sometimes get disappointed, but don’t put people in a risky and/or deadly situation because your team lost. I think it would be smart to put sanctions on the English team playing in international competitions for quite some time due to the poor behavior of the fans.

Interesting video. The BBC can be really good when it wants. Seems to me the whole thing started with the overcrowding and drinking along Wembley Way. If that situation had been controlled, then everything else is prevented.

Reactions: moogoo