Everybody Join Us In Our Very First March To The Match!

Jon Sanchez

Registered
May 19, 2014
Hey everybody! As we all know our first game is just over 48 hours from now! And there has been a lot of talk about a march to the match. I have planned out something that I hope works well with every supporter and Club that has a love for NYCFC.
Being that many people have their own pre game agenda. Specific bar, and hang outs they will do before the first game. I wanted to have some unity and solidarity with everyone.
So at 3pm we will start gathering at the park entrance directly across the street from Billy's Sports Bar on River Ave. There is enough space we we all can get together and start chanting and more importantly start celebrating this teams first home game.
Between the times of 330-345 max, we will begin the short walk to Gate 8. The early start time is to ensure everyone gets through security on time, and everyone gets their free pennant at the door.
I would like to thank everyone involved with this, The Third Rail, Brown Bag Social Club, Bronx Football Social Club, Hearts of Oak, and NYCFC Forums.
We are all here for the same reason...to support New York City Football Club.

Jon

Will we break the record for the largest amount of people marching the shortest difference?

But seriously this is going to be awesome. See you guys there!

Reactions: JayH and Goodfella
Hey everybody! As we all know our first game is just over 48 hours from now! And there has been a lot of talk about a march to the match. I have planned out something that I hope works well with every supporter and Club that has a love for NYCFC.
Being that many people have their own pre game agenda. Specific bar, and hang outs they will do before the first game. I wanted to have some unity and solidarity with everyone.
So at 3pm we will start gathering at the park entrance directly across the street from Billy's Sports Bar on River Ave. There is enough space we we all can get together and start chanting and more importantly start celebrating this teams first home game.
Between the times of 330-345 max, we will begin the short walk to Gate 8. The early start time is to ensure everyone gets through security on time, and everyone gets their free pennant at the door.
I would like to thank everyone involved with this, The Third Rail, Brown Bag Social Club, Bronx Football Social Club, Hearts of Oak, and NYCFC Forums.
We are all here for the same reason...to support New York City Football Club.

Jon
Thanks for getting this organized Jon Sanchez Jon Sanchez . We'll see you there!

Last edited:
Reactions: NYCFC 12th man