NYCFC Season Discussion 2024: The Definition of NYCFC is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over and Getting the Same Result

From Nicks's comments after the Cincinnati game about momentum being the most important thing going into the playoffs I assume he is going to go for it in the final two games. Still, I have to wonder if rotation and rest for some key players for at least one of the two games would be more helpful than a higher seed at this point.
Fair question, but they're about to get a week off for the international break, so hopefully that will help.

Fair question, but they're about to get a week off for the international break, so hopefully that will help.
This. Absolutely. 2 weeks off before decision day. Then no more mid-week matches the rest of the way. I doubt you will see any rotations that aren't forced on Sunday. Decision day I'd say it depends on whether they have something to play for, but at that point they are coming off 2 weeks rest and that is their last chance to gel before playoffs. If they can still get the 4 seed you'll see them go all out. If not you'll probably still see the best XI go 60 minutes before rotating.