Expansion Draft Date Set

From Montreal:
Heath Pearce D

From Chicago:
Ianni
Larentowicz
Nyarko
Segares

stay away from heath pearce my dude is done.

Wynne isn't a bad pick up by any means. I like him at right back.

From Montreal:
Heath Pearce D

From Chicago:
Ianni
Larentowicz
Nyarko
Segares
You can't take more than 2 per team; plus remember Orlando picks before NYC in every round. So for example, since Orlando picks first and both teams will be gunning for SKC or RSL players, expect there to be a split, one to Orlando, one to NYC.

I agree with BlueWarrior, Heath Pearce is no good any more. But I agree with your Chicago potentials.

I'd laugh if Orlando picks up a RSL player. They wanna fuck with us so bad

I'd laugh if Orlando picks up a RSL player. They wanna fuck with us so bad
Their not idiots, well the coach isn't. RSL, like SKC, Seattle and LA are amongst the best squads and best places to get expansion players. Unless some deal is worked out before hand, expect those teams to lose at least 1 if not 2. I mean no one is going to draft unprotected Chivas players (unless they go in a Dispersal Draft).

"Their not idiots"

Either this is brilliant dry humor or else you have to take a week off to think about what you've written.
I was talking the coach, he seems like a solid guy. Fans, that's another subject. Orlando has done awesome in D3. But they only signed a few from that USL pro team so they must not be that good. Also I think the fans there have never seen a losing Orlando team, that will change next year. Let's see if they are still there.

CHIVAS USA

Players in bold are the ones that I predict would be available.

Erick Torres [LI; DP]
* Carlos Bocanegra
* Martin Rivero
Luis Bolaños [LI]
* Akira Kaji
Felix Borja [LI]
* Dan Kennedy
* Nigel Reo-Coker
* Agustín Pelletieri
Leandro Barrera [LI]
* Marvin Chavez
* Andrew Jean-Baptiste
Nathan Sturgis - CDM
* Eric Avila
Oswaldo Minda [DP]
* Bobby Burling - CB
Donald Toia - LB
Ryan Finley - ST
José Correa - ST - [Colombia]

* Jhon Keneddy Hurtado
Marco Delgado [HG]
Eriq Zavaleta [LI]
Tony Lochhead - LB
* Thomas McNamara - CAM [GA]
Tim Melia - GK
Trevor Spangenberg - GK
Michael Nwiloh - CB
Kristopher Tyrpak

Caleb Calvert [HG]
Mathew Dunn - CM

Bocanegra is retiring, they won't protect him. Also I doubt Chivas, if they are around next year will want Akira Kaji or Nigel Reo-Coker. Foreign players that are older and haven't produced. NYC won't want them. I think they will protect Torres, Bolonas, Barrera and Borja just to keep their MLS rights, even if they are just loans.

If there is a dispersal draft (all Chivas players get drafted out to all of the MLS clubs) then NYC should try their best to get Kennedy, Torres, Riverio, Jean-Baptiste or Finley.

We can start looking at the bottom teams, those that have little (but still a glimmer) chance at the playoffs; excluding Chivas, I have no clue what is happening to them. I'll update this with other teams as the playoff picture gets clearer.

The Unprotected list:

Montreal Impact
Troy Perkins GK
Hassoun Camara D
Matteo Ferrari D
Krzysztof Król D
Gorka Larrea M
Adrián López D
Issey Nakajima-Farran D
Heath Pearce D

Chicago Fire
Juan Luis Anangonó F
Razvan Cocis M
Robert Earnshaw F
Matthew Fondy F
Patrick Ianni D
Steven Kinney D
Jeff Larentowicz D/M
Patrick Nyarko M

Logan Pause M (retire)
Kyle Reynish G
Gonzalo Segares D
Matt Watson M

SJ Quakes
Brandon Barklage D
Shaun Francis D
Clarence Goodson D
Andreas Görlitz D
Ty Harden D
Atiba Harris M
Jason Hernandez D
Jean-Baptiste Pierazzi M
Khari Stephenson M
Jordan Stewart D

Colorado Rapids
Davy Armstrong M
Edson Buddle F
Marc Burch D
Kamani Hill M
Nick LaBrocca M

Brian Mullan D
Joe Nasco G
Vicente Sánchez M
Marvell Wynne D
Anyone see any games this weekend that would change or make up their minds about who you want in the expansion draft?

What Chivas player would you take in case of a Dispersion Draft?

If there is a dispersal draft then NYCFC and Orlando should have the first two picks, right?

If there is a dispersal draft then NYCFC and Orlando should have the first two picks, right?
Not necessarily. I think the one time they did this it was based on allocation ranking. Who knows though. First MLS has to make up their minds if they will actually get rid of Chivas.