Fútbol Mexicano

La gran final de Liga MX is about to begin.

Who will be crowned champion? Pumas or Tigres?

Thanks for the heads up. Who is favored to win?
Just based off of season form I'm going to say Pumas. However, being that this is the first leg and I'd being played at home I think tigers win this game.

Reactions: Gene
For those who are unaware Liga MX plays a two leg playoff tie in each leg of the playoffs.

image.jpeg

Looks like Pumas has dug themselves a huge hole to have to climb out of. I can't see them managing to pull this one off.

I liked the fact Tigres didn't take their foot off the pedal. Even up 3-0 they kept attacking and could have had at least 2 more in the final half hour.

I missed most of the match, partially because I had no rooting interest and partly because it was on a Sunday night, but it must have been exciting. Tigres are the campeones de apertura 2015 en liga MX

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Damn, didn't realize the second leg was last night. I wouldn't have watched it (WWE PPV last night ;) ) either, but it must have been a helluva match.

Reactions: Fantazma
Damn, didn't realize the second leg was last night. I wouldn't have watched it (WWE PPV last night ;) ) either, but it must have been a helluva match.
You would have watched fake wrestling over the greatest game on the face of the earth?! :eek:

Groups have been drawn for the Copa Corona MX.
image.jpeg

Hoping that I'll be in Ciudad Juárez on the 20th of January so that I can see Los Bravos play Chivas.

Raw next night was apparently better.

You would have watched fake wrestling over the greatest game on the face of the earth?! :eek:
that disrespect for lucha libre :eek::D

I missed most of the match, partially because I had no rooting interest and partly because it was on a Sunday night, but it must have been exciting. Tigres are the campeones de apertura 2015 en liga MX

View attachment 3684 View attachment 3685

tuca almost choked big time.....unbelievable they had full control of the first half and could of kill it off there with just one goal.

i think deserved champions but that was waaay too close for tuca i was right in my gut feeling that he should of not been long term national team coach

tuca almost choked big time.....unbelievable they had full control of the first half and could of kill it off there with just one goal.

i think deserved champions but that was waaay too close for tuca i was right in my gut feeling that he should of not been long term national team coach
He didn't want to be long term national team coach. I believe he said that he didn't want the stress and media attention that come with the job.

He didn't want to be long term national team coach. I believe he said that he didn't want the stress and media attention that come with the job.

yea imagine if Mex was up 3 and then got tied up....hed be destroyed in the media...and rightfully so. i didnt his ideology because mex fut isint really known to be good defensive teams

The FMF "draft" took place this week. It's not really a draft in the American sports sense. It's more of a convention where teams buy and sell players for unreported sums of money. Not really sure why they even call it a draft.

image.jpeg
Thought this was pretty funny.

Chicharito has been playing brilliant football as of late. I wonder if van Gaal regrets selling him now?