Fan Survey - Dec 2017 Edition

Meh. Another survey. My only real gripes at present are with that BS 10% discount on merch and food. Super lame considering that it's marked up in the first place.
This is exactly what I put. Having a premium on pricing inside the stadium is robbery. Exactly why all of my NYCFC merch comes from third party sellers.

This is exactly what I put. Having a premium on pricing inside the stadium is robbery. Exactly why all of my NYCFC merch comes from third party sellers.

On top of the fact that much of the merchandise is generic as all get out. This season was improved but 2015 was just laughable.

I had a conversation with a rep from adidas while I was at a Upper 90 party this summer and I told him flat out: The gear is awful. Do better.

One caveat to this is that I'd like to see us build to the kind of atmosphere you see in Portland where there is pretty continuous chanting from 15-20 minutes before the game. For that you'll have to kill the City Beats pre-game.

Do City Beats really have that much of an impact on the atmosphere either way?

Never been to Portland, but they come across as enthusiasm robots over the TV. If I want highly choreographed and repetitive singing, completely oblivious to the game itself, I'll stay at home and watch Pitch Perfect or something.

I like the way we're building atmosphere, personally. Slow and steady, but hey, we're in it for the long haul, right?

Reactions: Midas Mulligan

Never been to Portland, but they come across as enthusiasm robots over the TV. If I want highly choreographed and repetitive singing, completely oblivious to the game itself, I'll stay at home and watch Pitch Perfect or something.

I like the way we're building atmosphere, personally. Slow and steady, but hey, we're in it for the long haul, right?
I love Pitch Perfect

giphy.gif

I may be on my own on this but I'm indifferent to City Beats and actually like their post game stuff. I sit on the third base line at midfield and barely notice them. For 80 minutes of the game I don't notice or hear the SGs either but thats a different story.

On top of the fact that much of the merchandise is generic as all get out. This season was improved but 2015 was just laughable.

I had a conversation with a rep from adidas while I was at a Upper 90 party this summer and I told him flat out: The gear is awful. Do better.
Adidas isn't so bad. Trying buying the Reebok stuff that the NHL puts out :eek:

Adidas isn't so bad.

I love the brand itself. adidas is Hip-Hop. What they are doing with lifestyle wear and footwear are on another level right now. The merch that we're getting though is just not on the up and up. The big logo light jacket: Fresh. The Aeroband hoodie: Trash.

I'm just looking to see more of our merch escape the templates.

Reactions: Goodfella
I give the club a 1 out of 10 for yet another pointless survey about shit that doesn't mattter.

Two things matter to me: do we have a place to play in the city and when we play, are we any fucking good? If I mislead anyone into thinking I give one sideways rat fuck about anything else, it's only true to the extent it impacts those things or my wallet.

I don't need seventeen surveys a season about what times the rentawreck marching band plays and what songs or what fucking chant someone does. I don't give a damn if people chant for tiddlywinks.

All of the surveys that I've done are too damn long. I'll tell them when I get the next Historic first survey on surveys. #onecityoneendlesssurvey

Reactions: QuigrNYCFC

Exactly. No fucking thanks to that. When we're down 6-0 on aggregate, im going home. The rest of you cats can stay there and hang out in the end stalls if you want, but fucks sake, I don't even want to hear a song. I'd rather forget the game happened.

Shity Beats are annoying during the game because they'll play a song while the SS is doing a chant and just ruins everything. If they were used in addition to the SS it would help tremendously but during the game I don't want to hear them. Before the games I can careless, during half-time I can careless, after games I'm just too drunk to pay attention to them.