When Shit Hits The Fan - Tr

doctorhoosier doctorhoosier you needed to take more selfies and include pictures of your swag to get the attention you need. Maybe crowd surf at a match or just act like the biggest fool possible and you'll get some traction.
Hey, I don't need attention. I moved out of that section. I didn't really fit in there, anyway. But the "no one else has any other ideas" thing just isn't true. They've been pitched - they just get rejected if they don't fit into a very, very narrow box.

Regarding the posts about 236-237, it's entirely possible I misunderstood the texts that were presented. But from my talks with ticketing agents and the sign-up process, it seemed clear to me that TR membership was required to sit in those sections. Not once in the process was it offered to me to sit in the SS outside of TR, even though I wasn't initially a member.

Maybe I didn't read the print well enough, and if so, hey, that's on me. But it definitely wasn't as cut and dry during the ticket selection process that sitting in the SS without being a member of an SS was an option - I was told several times by different people that I had to have my TR "proof of membership ready" during sign-ups.

Anyways, I'm out of the section (and glad to be), so it's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. I just hope they make it more clear next year for new STHs.

Reactions: Christian
Well reading this thread was worth this years $30 to TR. I'm a member, got the shirt,scarf and whatever else was included; I joined to support a group that could grow with the club. I never was going to sit in the supporters sections, but appreciate the efforts of those who do. I hope the group can get it together, and survive, and don't become the group formerly know as the third rail.

Too many egos in leadership. I said from the start that fighting YS security was a lost cause. They don't bend for Yankee fans, they were never gonna do it for us. They made a bad situation even worse. There wouldn't be a need for an anonymous tip line if people would just stop bringing in smoke bombs. But no, we have to fight and show we're authentic! We gotta stop caring about what MLS fans and the media think, they're never gonna respect us no matter what we do. We're not getting a stadium any time soon, might as well make the best out of our current situation.
So you're saying to just give in? This way they'll make more rules to keep us silent. Fuck that.

The fact is before we kicked a ball in Yankee stadium the Stadium itself (Yankees/security) gave all the groups a letter stating what is and isn't allowed. It was discussed here and went viral and was made fun of by a lot of Sg's across the league.
So when we see people getting kicked out for it and others complaining I can't feel bad for them.
Stuff outside the stadium, I get, fight it.
But inside, those rules were set before we took a step inside the stadium.
I think it's more people trying to show the league that we aren't 'plastic' by letting off smoke, instead of just making a lot of noise and banding together.
Funny how the rules came out before the season but not before they took all our money

Reactions: adam and NYCFC_Dan