Votes: 6 9.5%
  • L

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • M

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • N

Votes: 34 54.0%

• Total voters
I'm glad one of the designs is running away with it. I was worried there would be a split decision. But keep voting everyone who hasn't! I'll leave it until the end of the week and see where we're at then I'll let them know what we agreed upon.

I voted M, because I'm having a hard time adjusting to the sky blue (COYG!!!!). I also did not follow the directions and only voted for one option. My next choice would be N, as I think Orange is very important to differentiate us from Man City. Third choice I and fourth choice would be J.

I voted M, because I'm having a hard time adjusting to the sky blue (COYG!!!!). I also did not follow the directions and only voted for one option. My next choice would be N, as I think Orange is very important to differentiate us from Man City. Third choice I and fourth choice would be J.

Fellow Gooner here so I hear ya but they are the team colors so get used to them! I agree though, I like M and N the best but it looks like N is going to win handily.

Reactions: knittersupremo
I know it's been awhile but we obviously have a winner in design N. I spoke to the rep at Savile Rogue and they will be going ahead with production on that one. It should be available in mid-March, right in time for the start of the season! Once it is released I will have a discount code for all of you who are interested. Also, if they sell out of this design they will do a new one for the fall. Thanks for all your input.

I know it's been awhile but we obviously have a winner in design N. I spoke to the rep at Savile Rogue and they will be going ahead with production on that one. It should be available in mid-March, right in time for the start of the season! Once it is released I will have a discount code for all of you who are interested. Also, if they sell out of this design they will do a new one for the fall. Thanks for all your input.

Awesome dude. Definitely getting one.

Thanks for setting this up! have they said how much they'll be?

Thanks for setting this up! have they said how much they'll be?

If you look at what they currently offer it will be in line with those, depending on the size. As for the discount, I'm not sure what that will be but I'm guessing anywhere from 10% - 20%.

Reactions: LostAnvil
Cashmere isn't for game day really. 1 - it won't be cold for that much of the season. 2 - it's CASHMERE... wear it well.

Hey everyone. For those who are interested the scarves have been produced and they look great! Here is the link:

http://www.savile-rogue.com/america-mls-c516/new-york-city-fc-c745

The photos they have up aren't finalized so they are a little grainy at the moment.

Here is a coupon for free shipping to the US: NYCFC15

Let me know if you purchase one and feel free to review it once you get it. Hope you guys enjoy them.

OMG. This is so money. Do they ship from here in the US, or UK?